Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all,

So I just noticed something. Whenever I pull straight down left stick, my aircraft rotates to the right sometimes, sometimes very quickly. And earlier today I was attempting to do a factory reset on my remote when it hit me. DJI made a flight sim that interfaces with the remote. ONLY the remote. hmmmm....

Well, I can offically attest to the DJI admins that the yaw issue for my remote is remote side. Here is my evidence:

2019-2-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-2-4
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2-4 00:11
Thanks for sharing

No problem, I only hope that this can help provide information for others who may be suffering the same issue as well as providing a solution in the near future, whether that be warrenty claim/repair, or factory reset.
2019-2-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 2-4 01:12
No problem, I only hope that this can help provide information for others who may be suffering the same issue as well as providing a solution in the near future, whether that be warrenty claim/repair, or factory reset.

Good advice
2019-2-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully they can  find a solution
2019-2-4
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Any DJI admins got advice for this issue?
2019-2-4
Use props
Roy Rogers
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

My controller does something similar. within the first couple of mins of flight to yaw drifts right . I sent Admin a video of it and confirmed with my flight logs I wasn't touching the controller stick.  DJI told me to fly at different places and different times and to calibrate my craft  . I did calibrate it . I fly different places and different times about every time I fly, ( don't have a clue what that has to do with it anyway ) . For me its not a huge problem I just worry it will get worse or do it the wrong time and cause me to crash. thanks for posting and let me know if you solve this .
2019-2-5
Use props
Adam_Kuzniar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1036217 ft
Poland

I wonder if the underlaying issue is the same as with the slow yaw rotation I get every first 2-3 minutes of every flight.
2019-2-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

My yaw glitch for me is very rare and when it happens seems to happen with weak signal and while ignoring other inputs.. it is possible related to the controller getting stuck in some software routine I guess..
2019-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules