Error shooting end ghimbal Phantom 4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5cbf6129
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7864 ft

Romania

Hello .
Yesterday we flew Phantom 4 and had an accident on a tree. After the crash, the gum does not work properly.
It is a picture on the smartphone but it does not shoot and no pictures do. It's set the picture on the photo. When changing the video, it raises the screen and returns to the photo. I ask for help

2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that we would recommend giving a try to try to calibrate the gimbal just to test and see if you can still able to calibrate the gimbal, however since it's it's a collision we would recommend to send it in to the facility for further checking you may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support in order for you to have the guide on what you'll need to do. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
fans886b2ead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7864 ft

Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-4 09:03
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that we would recommend giving a try to try to calibrate the gimbal just to test and see if you can still able to calibrate the gimbal, however since it's it's a collision we would recommend to send it in to the facility for further checking you may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support in order for you to have the guide on what you'll need to do. Thank you for your support.

I have solved the problem. I reattached the cable from the ginger and now it works correctly. Thank you
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans886b2ead Posted at 2-4 12:46
I have solved the problem. I reattached the cable from the ginger and now it works correctly. Thank you

Nice to hear that. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules