Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activation failed
1042 10 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans040da234
lvl.1
United States

cant activate mavic 2

Trying everything , updates , iPad , iPhones , desktop, outside , inside blah blah

Gets to the last step of activation and says “ network error “

2019-2-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Is your internet connection good?
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry that you are having issues with the activation of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. First please check your internet connection if it is working properly and second please try to follow this official DJI tutorial video on how to activate your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Please keep us updated on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-2-4
Use props
fans040da234
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting for someone at dji to fix there broke activation process.
2019-2-6
Use props
fans040da234
lvl.1
United States

Anybody work at dji that’s knows how to fix this issue without sending in the drone ?//
2019-2-8
Use props
Dickiederson
New

United States

Did you ever have any luck... exact same problem.....just delivered and can't activate the SOB!!!
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_3rzkATSvUZ9i
New

United States

Im having the same issue, chatted with customer support and they told me that they have to have the engineers look at it but to keep trying.  So frustrating.
2020-3-26
Use props
Dickiederson
New

United States

djiuser_3rzkATSvUZ9i Posted at 3-26 18:03
Im having the same issue, chatted with customer support and they told me that they have to have the engineers look at it but to keep trying.  So frustrating.

It’s beyond frustrating
2020-3-26
Use props
ironstuner22
New

United States

Help! Similarly to everyone before me, I purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom today 03/26/2020 and I haven't been able to successfully activate it. I've tried 2 different wifi networks and 2 different iPhones (8 and 11) with updated the software and still no success.

Can someone from DJI please help?

Thanks!
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ironstuner22 Posted at 3-26 19:29
Help! Similarly to everyone before me, I purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom today 03/26/2020 and I haven't been able to successfully activate it. I've tried 2 different wifi networks and 2 different iPhones (8 and 11) with updated the software and still no success.

Can someone from DJI please help?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, the issue has been solved, please try again, thank you.
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_3rzkATSvUZ9i Posted at 3-26 18:03

Hi there, it should have been solved, please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules