Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phamtom 4 Pro v2 gimbel non responsive
1122 6 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans75cb69e3
lvl.1
United States

Less than 4 hours flight time and gimbel fails.  Video still connects.  Gimbel starting making clicking noise durring startup but would initialize and work fine durring flight.  NO CRASH. Then one flight it just quit working, won't tilt up or down and just hangs limp durring start up.  No error messages.  Recalibrated gimbel, compass and IMU...no go.  Up dated firmware...no go.  Recalibrated gimbel and IMU after update of firmware...no go. I am in US central time zone will be calling support when they open.  Any ideas or suggestions.  I will give update on how customer support goes.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, we would suggest to send it into our facility since it seems you've already exhausted the possible troubleshooting and for further checking and Yes you may reach out one of our support channel in order for you to have the guide on what you'll need to do. You may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your concern, can you please provide a sample video so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
JES61
lvl.1
United States

Quick and courteous response, both online and by telephone from DJI support.  Thanks DJI support team.  Unfortunately I was unable to fix it here and had to send it to the shop in Cerritos, CA.  DJI send me the shipping label immediately and I had it boxed up and on its way the same day 2/4/2019.  The Drone is due to arrive in California by end of day 2/8/2019.  It is a long way from Tennessee to California, 5 days just shipping. I hope for a quick turn around at the repair shop. This could take awhile and I am losing mapping time before the leaves come out on the trees here in Middle Tennessee and could put my projects off 8 or 9 months until the leaves come off again.  I really hope this is not a sign of things to come with this drone only having 3 hours and 50 minutes of flight time.  Thanks again DJI support for your quick courteous response.  
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JES61 Posted at 2-6 05:05
Quick and courteous response, both online and by telephone from DJI support.  Thanks DJI support team.  Unfortunately I was unable to fix it here and had to send it to the shop in Cerritos, CA.  DJI send me the shipping label immediately and I had it boxed up and on its way the same day 2/4/2019.  The Drone is due to arrive in California by end of day 2/8/2019.  It is a long way from Tennessee to California, 5 days just shipping. I hope for a quick turn around at the repair shop. This could take awhile and I am losing mapping time before the leaves come out on the trees here in Middle Tennessee and could put my projects off 8 or 9 months until the leaves come off again.  I really hope this is not a sign of things to come with this drone only having 3 hours and 50 minutes of flight time.  Thanks again DJI support for your quick courteous response.

You are always welcome. Please keep us posted on the latest update on your case, we're here to help. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-6
Use props
JES61
lvl.1
United States

Drone was covered under warranty....DJI repair was efficient...drone arrived on a Friday and repaired and shipped out the following Wednesday...getting to California and back to Tennessee was by far the most time consuming...total of 15 days repair and shipping...no complaints other than shipping across US for repair...DJI sent automated email updating repair schedule, very efficient and polite.  
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JES61 Posted at 3-3 14:50
Drone was covered under warranty....DJI repair was efficient...drone arrived on a Friday and repaired and shipped out the following Wednesday...getting to California and back to Tennessee was by far the most time consuming...total of 15 days repair and shipping...no complaints other than shipping across US for repair...DJI sent automated email updating repair schedule, very efficient and polite.

Hi, thanks for your update. We're glad to know that the repair progress went well on your end. We do appreciate your feedback to us. No worries, we will keep improving our service to provide better service to our valued customers like you. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules