mavic pro platinum dji care refresh
2734 3 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_q2NpM3eBOfri
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello. I have dji care refreh from dji store. I whas pay by internet banking. But its problem on my order list is nothing, and when i check dji care S/N nr status its say this drone dont have dji care refresh. What now. 48 h end soon you take monay from my bank account but still care refresh not working
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue today. To help you further please send and email to out DJI Care Team at djicare@dji.com for us to help you further regarding this issue. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
djiuser_q2NpM3eBOfri
lvl.1
Netherlands

Dear Tomasz,

Thank you for contacting DJI Care Customer Support.

We understand that you would like to know if your DJI Care Refresh has already been activated. No worries as we'll be with you every step of the way.

We have reviewed your records, and we regret to inform you that your DJI Care refresh order was not processed. Can you please try to purchase again using this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro?

Hope this helps. Let me know if you encounter an error message.
You will receive an email survey two days after this email if not responded. If you happen to be away and won’t be able to answer this email timely, please disregard the survey and reply to us directly.

Best Regards,
Michelle
DJI Customer Support

dji send me this .... but i already pay for this 149 euro and its mean i need pay one more time 149 euro? how many times i need spend my 149 euro for this care refresh? what abought paymant i already send you give me back this 149 euro?
And what abought 48H. I dont have now extra 149 euro and this 48 h end in 5 h.
If my 149 euro not find i will be ask abought give back this mavic pro platinum to seller
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_q2NpM3eBOfri Posted at 2-4 09:17
Dear Tomasz,

Thank you for contacting DJI Care Customer Support.

Hi there, apologies for the troubles you had with purchasing DJI Care Refresh. Kindly send an email to onlinepayment@dji.com and please attach the payment confirmation for verification. Should you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules