1262 7 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

So i tested the waypoints 2.0 on my iPhone, and it seems to be working good, it is such a nice feature to have in the native app, it even allows you to save the missions and name them into a Tasklist. the only thing i am not very happy about is that we cannot use this task list (Pre-saved missions) for the Hyperlapse mode "Waypoints" it seems to me like an easy fix on the software piece. the taks list should be available for all the smart features that utilize "Way Points". Any ways hope DJI forum admins can relay the message to the developers.
Thanks!

Cheers!
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day FlyingFish82. Thank you for the information and for sharing your experience with the Waypoints 2.0. Let me forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the Waypoints 2.0. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-4 08:18
Hello and good day FlyingFish82. Thank you for the information and for sharing your experience with the Waypoints 2.0. Let me forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the Waypoints 2.0. Thank you for your support.

Thanks DJI Stephen! im a true believer in feedback and helping further develop a product! Cheers!
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

FlyingFish82 Posted at 2-4 08:20
Thanks DJI Stephen! im a true believer in feedback and helping further develop a product! Cheers!

You are very much welcome FlyingFish82. We appreciate all the help and support you have given and contributed. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-2-4
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-4 08:18

Would you also ask nicely to allow this amazing feature for the Mavic Pro/Platinum...

Cannot express how much better it would be to create the mission without having to fly it first!  Surely it is just as simple of programming code to allow saving back to the MP1
2019-2-6
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

Bjs_express Posted at 2-6 12:08
Would you also ask nicely to allow this amazing feature for the Mavic Pro/Platinum...

Cannot express how much better it would be to create the mission without having to fly it first!  Surely it is just as simple of programming code to allow saving back to the MP1

And when I say feature... just the waypoint 2.0 , not greedy asking for hyperlapse too ;)
2019-2-6
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Bjs_express Posted at 2-6 12:09
And when I say feature... just the waypoint 2.0 , not greedy asking for hyperlapse too ;)

No, we MP1 owners should get the Hyperlapse feature, too!  ;)
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bjs_express Posted at 2-6 12:08

Hello and good day Bjs_express. Thank you for the shared information. I have already forwarded this information to our DJI R&D Team. For the latest information and updates with DJI. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules