Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
google play problem
3001 24 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emma
First Officer
Flight distance : 5635279 ft
  • >>>
France

hello to all ,

I cannot install the apk of the google play ? amazon store no problem .
It's possible yet to install the google app ?
Do litchi works ?

Thx for all .

E.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know if you're trying to download our DJI GO 4 app via the Google play? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

You canNOT install either the Play Store or Google Play Services.

Litchi does not work according to, well, Litchi and some who have tried sideloading it.
2019-2-4
Use props
Emma
First Officer
  • >>>
France

ff22 Posted at 2-4 13:10
You canNOT install either the Play Store or Google Play Services.

Litchi does not work according to, well, Litchi and some who have tried sideloading it.

THX FF22

E.
2019-2-5
Use props
Emma
First Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2-4 10:34
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know if you're trying to download our DJI GO 4 app via the Google play? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for your support.

Hello Tony

Thx for your reply .

I would like to install on the smart control some app from the  google store  like litchi & other , not from amazon store but from the google store .

I do not have any problem with the app ~Dji go 4 on the smart control .

If  you have the correct link for the google store pls .
Thx for your help again  .

E.

2019-2-5
Use props
Sunstone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 960732 ft
United Kingdom

Emma Posted at 2-5 01:21
Hello Tony

Thx for your reply .

As mentioned above. You cannot install Google Play Services on the SRC.

I would wait to see if there is any kind of update from Litchi themselves (as I am doing) if you're after the Software itself.

Having already paid for it via Google Play I dont really want to pay for it again via Amazon Marketplace.

Id suggest sitting tight for the time being. Bit of patience required on this.

Im sure it'll arrive in time.

This maybe an Android platform but its a very bespoke stripped down version of Android designed by DJI for its own software  / services. Please dont think this bares any relation to an Android Smartphone or tablet.

2019-2-5
Use props
Emma
First Officer
  • >>>
France

Sunstone Posted at 2-5 03:34
As mentioned above. You cannot install Google Play Services on the SRC.

I would wait to see if there is any kind of update from Litchi themselves (as I am doing) if you're after the Software itself.

thx again for your reply,

we are going to wait no choice , do you know if litchi is working on amazon store ?
it's normal that the platform of the android is not the same like a cell phone , but i'm sure there is a way to do it .

E.
2019-2-5
Use props
Bcor666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 437907 ft
Germany

Emma Posted at 2-5 03:38

we are going to wait no choice , do you know if litchi is working on amazon store ?

Litchi does not support the new SRC at the moment....
regards Ben
2019-2-5
Use props
Sunstone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 960732 ft
United Kingdom

Emma Posted at 2-5 03:38

we are going to wait no choice , do you know if litchi is working on amazon store ?

Right now Litchi does NOT work with the SRC. Much like the side-loaded Mavic Pilot app for M2E. Dont try it until a formal update has been released.

Just give it time and im sure it will all workout. The SRC is just another piece of new hardware that needs some TLC from Litchi..  

2019-2-5
Use props
Emma
First Officer
  • >>>
France

Thx to all

E.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Emma Posted at 2-5 01:21
Hello Tony

Thx for your reply .

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we don't have information in regards to this due to that it's not DJI related. For a friendly reminder, the third party application can be installed on our Smart remote controller, however, we cannot guarantee if the app will work well while using the Smart remote. Hope that you could get the best recommendation in regards to this situation. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-5
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.1
Flight distance : 827474 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 08:31
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we don't have information in regards to this due to that it's not DJI related. For a friendly reminder, the third party application can be installed on our Smart remote controller, however, we cannot guarantee if the app will work well while using the Smart remote. Hope that you could get the best recommendation in regards to this situation. Thank you for understanding.

Hi DJI Tony. I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro with the Smart Controller. I want to add third party apps to my smart controller. You said that there is a way to download third party apps to the smart controller but how do you do this? Is the a video or instructions? Thanks.
2019-2-5
Use props
fansc0b3081b
lvl.1
Ireland

Paolo5286 Posted at 2-5 19:50
Hi DJI Tony. I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro with the Smart Controller. I want to add third party apps to my smart controller. You said that there is a way to download third party apps to the smart controller but how do you do this? Is the a video or instructions? Thanks.

My understanding is that if a) you can get the .apk application, and b) the application does not require Google Play Services, then you can download the .apk file to your controller, find it using the file explorer and open it. This will install the app.  Note that you need to be careful to get an apk from a trusted source like Amazon store, or direct from the developer (because of the risk of viruses).

I do not yet have a Smart Controller so I can't test this out. However, if you would like to try it (and this would be very helpful to me for the reason I outline below), you can download the AirMore apk directly from AirMore here: https://airmore.com/download.

[The reason why I would like to use AirMore is that it provides a mechanism to mirror the controller screen to a tablet/laptop over wifi using a hotspot (so that there is no need for a router, cables etc).  This is how to run it:
- download and install the AirMore app
- open it
- click on the Hotspot icon: this will set up your controller as a hotspot
- connect your tablet/laptop to the hotspot with the password provided (open wifi settings and click on the hotspot name)
- on your phone/tablet open a browser (Chrome works but Edge does not seem to for some reason)
- click on the Reflector icon: a message will appear on your controller: Press START NOW)
Your controller screen should now appear on your tablet/laptop. You can go to full screen mode.

I've tried this with the old controller and an Android phone and it seems to work very well. I need this so that one person can fly the drone and a second person compose the shot.]
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Paolo5286 Posted at 2-5 19:50

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, it's possible to download the third-party application with the new Smart remote controller, however, we cannot be guaranteed if the third party application would be compatible with our unit. I'm afraid that we don't have a video tutorial or official process on how you will install the third-party application. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-6
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 08:33
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, it's possible to download the third-party application with the new Smart remote controller, however, we cannot be guaranteed if the third party application would be compatible with our unit. I'm afraid that we don't have a video tutorial or official process on how you will install the third-party application. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for continued support.

I do not understand and if DJI didn't have the best drones, I would not buy them because of how terrible the customer support is.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Paolo5286 Posted at 2-6 08:42
I do not understand and if DJI didn't have the best drones, I would not buy them because of how terrible the customer support is.

Hi, we understand that you want to install a third-party application, however, DJI doesn't provide an official process on how our customers will do it since we can't guarantee if the app would be compatible. We also mentioned this statement on our manuals. Please refer to the image below.

2019-2-6
Use props
Emma
First Officer
  • >>>
France

Paolo5286 Posted at 2-6 08:42

Hello Paolo ,

The Smart Control is new & made for the application of Dji , The platform is android but is special for the Smart Remote , I'm sur in couple of weeks they will find some solution for the other App .

Like me , just to wait with a lot of patience , first the Smart Control have to correct some bug :
The Sd card !!
The connection is not perfect for me ( the range ) compare to the standard remote .
Update the drone directly from the Smart Control .
Google store .
Litchi .
Etc .....

Try to Enjoy the bird .
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we've managed to coordinate this situation with our team. The Smart Remote controller can't install Google Play due to limitation, however, you could directly download the APK using the browser. Hope this information would help the concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-7
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 09:27
Hi, we've managed to coordinate this situation with our team. The Smart Remote controller can't install Google Play due to limitation, however, you could directly download the APK using the browser. Hope this information would help the concern. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you, DJI Tony & Emma. I will give this a try and see what happens.  
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Paolo5286 Posted at 2-8 09:02
Thank you, DJI Tony & Emma. I will give this a try and see what happens.

You're very much welcome. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-10
Use props
Indio
Captain
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

google play crashed at start
2019-2-10
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.1
United States

Indio Posted at 2-10 10:44
google play crashed at start

Yes, it did on mine too.
2019-2-14
Use props
glennmaxwell
lvl.1

India

You can install the APK from TutuApp - https://tutuapk.co/
Check it once.
2019-7-6
Use props
Emma
First Officer
  • >>>
France

thx I will try
2019-7-7
Use props
Trailkill
First Officer
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here are the links to install Google play store and Litchi. This does not work with the beta version.

https://www.certifiedaerials.com ... ji-smart-controller

https://flylitchi.com/new

May update is for Smart Controller

Good luck
TK
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules