Need lens hood for X5 camera
2368 4 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3d037974
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

I'm in need of a lens hood and on the dji site, I only see the one for the X5S camera will that work for the regular X5 as well?
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The lens hood would depend on the lens that you've used on your camera, and the integrated lens for Zenmuse X5S is also compatible with Zenmuse X5. Hope that this information would help you to clarify your query. You may also refer to the link for you to possibly purchase the lens hood. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-2-4
Use props
High View Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699665 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Did you manage to order the lens hood? I have tried to find it, but DJI doesn't have it as spare part. Which is really strange since they state that its needed to balance the camera.
2019-5-22
Use props
High View Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699665 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Did you manage to order the lens hood? I have tried to find it, but DJI doesn't have it as spare part. Which is really strange since they state that its needed to balance the camera.
2019-5-22
Use props
Cougar1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

High View Sweden Posted at 5-22 22:11

This is the lens hood you need.

https://store.dji.com/product/ze ... cing-ring?vid=21751
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules