Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P V2 Camera Issues
893 3 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cdatwood
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255312 ft
United States

First of all, I apologize for discussing a topic that I believe has been almost worn out, but I'm at a loss on where to turn or how to correct the issue. I'm having horrible issue with my p4p taking pics. While the autofocus lights up green like everything is good, I still get very blurry/out of focus shots.  When the drone is stationary no issue.  I've tried swapping props, manual settings, auto settings, etc. but still the same issue.  The drone will slowly rotate counter clockwise at times and not remain on the 'focal' point, but even when that is not the case I still have the same issues.  This drone is only 3 weeks or so old, but the issue is wearing me down...any help will be appreciated.  The pic attached is a primary example of what we are experiencing on all our shots, it is almost like what we 'tap' to focus is more blurry/out of focus than the rest of the image.  
Focus.JPG
2019-2-4
Use props
Sebb
First Officer
Flight distance : 498199 ft
  • >>>
Germany

really? come on.........
not sure where that thumbnail comes from, but you may wanna check the SD card inside the drone for the full res photos

2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that may I ask if this image comes from the SD card and not cache photos or thumbnails? You may give a try to check the file directly from the SD card then post it here. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-7
Use props
DeepFriedOprah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709094 ft
United States

Sebb Posted at 2-5 09:19
really? come on.........
not sure where that thumbnail comes from, but you may wanna check the SD card inside the drone for the full res photos

Doh, very good find
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules