Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty problem
1453 6 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KasperT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 479944 ft
Finland

Hi! I sent my Mavic for warranty repair three weeks ago. I was having problems with the gimbal in flight and once in the ground. The Mavic has been a joy to fly since I got it, but now the gimbal was making the footage shake. I never had a crash or hard landing, and I always used the gimbal clamp during transportation.See video of the problem here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... /view?usp=drive_web On one flight the gimbal went crazy on start up, but eventually after three restart it became normal: https://drive.google.com/open?id ... JQgjR0o36Ct_GCYaSLJ
Recently (18.1.2019) I got a quate from DJI saying, it's not covered withing warranty because there is a crash damage...
[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]NO WARRANTY: Crash damage. No liquid damage. Props damaged. Forward vision module damaged. Gimbal control board damaged.

See photos:
DJI quate.jpeg DJI quate2.PNG

When I sent it in, there was no problem with the forward vision module. The props had some signs of wear from touching the grass. And the gimbal control board, how can it be damaged, when it is located inside the craft and there was no liquid damage whatsoever.

I have now given DJI my flightlogs and cached videos for proof and they didn't find any sign of any kind of crash, but they are still charging for the repair. How can you charge me without a reason? I also have photos of the bird, when I send it to DJI:

20190107_193920.jpg 20190107_194340.jpg 20190107_194520.jpg 20190108_151918.jpg

As a loyal DJI customer I am very frustrated about this rumble. My first drone P3 4K also needed to be warranty repaired back in the day, because it had a faulty compass. That went reasonably quick, altought it took a month.

Hoping to get back in the air soon. Any advice... CAS-2657258-W2Y1W3
2019-2-4
Use props
Far_North
First Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

I don't see anything that would indicate to DJI it was in an accident.  Perhaps they saw something in the flight logs.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi KasperT, sorry to read the issues you had with your current repair case. I will coordinate your concern to a higher level management to check and see if there is anything that we might help in assisting. You will surely be updated via email. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
fans5ca5d89f
New
Hong Kong

DJI Diana Posted at 2-4 13:39
Hi KasperT, sorry to read the issues you had with your current repair case. I will coordinate your concern to a higher level management to check and see if there is anything that we might help in assisting. You will surely be updated via email. Thank you.
Hi DJI Diana, I cannot start a new post so I’m posting on someone else’s.

Regarding warranty, if I’m an Indonesian national, and I purchase a DJI Osmo Pocket in Hong Kong, will I be able to claim warranty in Indonesia if anything should happen to the item that is actually covered by DJI warranty?

Thank you for your kind assistance and understanding.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans5ca5d89f Posted at 2-5 17:26
Hi DJI Diana, I cannot start a new post so I’m posting on someone else’s.

Regarding warranty, if I’m an Indonesian national, and I purchase a DJI Osmo Pocket in Hong Kong, will I be able to claim warranty in Indonesia if anything should happen to the item that is actually covered by DJI warranty?

Hi there, thanks for your interest. Currently, we do not have an official service center in Indonesia for now. If you purchased the unit from local authorized dealers, you may contact the dealers to report the issue in dealer system. If you purchased from Hong Kong directly, I'm sorry that you have to send the unit to Hong Kong for warranty claim. Hope for your understanding.
2019-2-5
Use props
KasperT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 479944 ft
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 2-4 13:39

Hi DJI Diana,
1. I got an email yesterday about my case from one of your supervisors. He asked me to told my first hand story and today I did so.

2. I also got a message from my importer telling that they have also tried figuring this out with a supervisor, but only got a -15% of the repair quote, which is still 150,10€.

I hope that the supervisor I had contact with, will figure this out eventually. The 150€ quote is still a lot for a clear warranty case. I have red that this a wide spread gimbal problem among the first Mavics. As I already mentioned the Mavic was in a perfect working order, apart from the abnormal gimbal shaking. I will keep updating the situation
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

KasperT Posted at 2-7 09:08
Hi DJI Diana,
1. I got an email yesterday about my case from one of your supervisors. He asked me to told my first hand story and today I did so.

Hi KasperT, our supervisor is keeping following up your concern and will get it sorted out as soon as possible, hope all will be solved in the end and appreciate your patience.
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules