Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Offline Waypoints
5811 6 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been trying to find out if it's possible to do setup the Waypoint from the comfort of your home or office without having to turn on the Drone or the remote? If somebody can get more information it would be greatly be appreciated.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the DJI. About your question as of the moment waypoint 2.0 don't support the offline mode and we don't have any information yet from our developer if this feature will be supported. If ever will be supported this will be posted on our website especially on the release note of the Product. Just keep in touch. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13395489 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

you have to connect your drone to the app to enter waypoints thereafter you can switch off the drone and continue to set up the waypoints and save it, the only downfall with this is you are limited to certain height restrictions.
2019-2-4
Use props
MJJ in Wilmington
lvl.1
United States

The ability to create and edit maps offline without connection to the drone would be very helpful. It would be very high on my list of desired features. Thanks for your consideration!
2019-2-5
Use props
WRHershey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Using DJI Pilot with Magic 2, waypoints have been available for quite a while, and yes to can setup these waypoints offline
2019-2-6
Use props
JayJ03
United States

WRHershey Posted at 2-6 18:46
Using DJI Pilot with Magic 2, waypoints have been available for quite a while, and yes to can setup these waypoints offline

Hi WRHershey can you explain how? Thats was of my biggest annoyances about my new Mavic. I want to play around with all the settings and have them sent to the drone the next time I connect but this is not possible from my understanding.
2019-5-17
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

JayJ03 Posted at 5-17 03:05
Hi WRHershey can you explain how? Thats was of my biggest annoyances about my new Mavic. I want to play around with all the settings and have them sent to the drone the next time I connect but this is not possible from my understanding.

It works offline, you might have to set the camera when connected.
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules