Feature Request. Shorter timelapse intervals for hyperlapse
1417 9 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The current shortest interval available in timelapse mode is 3 seconds. This makes OP virtually useless if you want to do a hyperlapse. Need to have 0.5, 1 and 2 seconds interval options.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day forbsie. Thank you for the information and for sharing your experience with the timelapse intervals for hyperlapse. Let me forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-4 15:44
Hello and good day forbsie. Thank you for the information and for sharing your experience with the timelapse intervals for hyperlapse. Let me forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

Thanks DJI Stephen, hopefully R&D will implement via firmware upgrade in the near future. Cheers
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

forbsie Posted at 2-4 15:51
Thanks DJI Stephen, hopefully R&D will implement via firmware upgrade in the near future. Cheers

You are very much welcome forbsie. I have already forwarded this thread to our R&D Team. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details.
2019-2-4
Use props
BBCfox
New
United Kingdom

I'd also love the option to shoot 0.5s interval timelapse to create beautiful hyperlapse shots.
2019-3-8
Use props
SergeyL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1588553 ft
Ukraine

Hello here! A also hardly vote for smaller timelapse intervals. 0.25, 0.5, 1 seconds would be great addition. Very big amount of timelapse shooting scenarios are simply impossible without this intervals, like  walking, car driving, bike, fpv models usage, sunsets, etc.  when device is able to shoot 30 fps, it shold be no problem to shoot 4 fps (0.25 interval). Other cameras allows this.  Please add this intervals!
2019-4-2
Use props
fans271aa0cd
New
United States

agreed; I purchased this thing specifically to shoot my photoshoot time lapses. 3 second frames are just useless.
I've seen a promise of 2 second option, but i'm not seeing it anywhere
2019-4-2
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

fans271aa0cd Posted at 4-2 17:47
agreed; I purchased this thing specifically to shoot my photoshoot time lapses. 3 second frames are just useless.
I've seen a promise of 2 second option, but i'm not seeing it anywhere

If you switch to video only (which is 1080p) instead of video + individual high res frames, you get the 2 sec. option...
2019-4-2
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

CemAygun Posted at 4-2 21:03
If you switch to video only (which is 1080p) instead of video + individual high res frames, you get the 2 sec. option...

Timelapse with shorter intervals of 0.5 and 1 second would probably not be able to save video and pictures.
Then you should save the timelapse video but as 4k and not only in Full HD.
2019-4-3
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I actually need 0,5 and 1 and 2 seconds also.
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules