2532 3 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Hi Osmo people!

Just wondering between buying a Gopro Hero7 or Buy me an Osmo Mobile 2 in combination with my Sony Xperia XZ1.

I understand there is of course a physical difference between the Gopro and using a bigger rigg with a gimbal and mobile.

But i am seriously satisfied with DJI and the times i had to call in their service help with my Spark was absolutly very good.. And since my Sony Xperia XZ1 has a very good camera, i really tend to go for the Osmo..

Anybody have experience in the combination Osmo mobile 2 with Sony Xperia XZ1 ? What about the compatibility ?

How sensitive is the Osmo for some rain drops ? I mean not a complete shower but kinda humid weather.. (plans to use in Icelandic weather..)

I hope for some input!

Thanks!

Wimherman

2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day wimherman. Thank you for sharing these information and for choosing DJI. Upon checking  the mobile device ( Sony Xperia XZ1 ). I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Sony Xperia XZ1 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-5
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-5 10:41
Hello and good day wimherman. Thank you for sharing these information and for choosing DJI. Upon checking  the mobile device ( Sony Xperia XZ1 ). I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Sony Xperia XZ1 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi,

I don't know if the Xperia XZ1 is on the list for Spark either, but it workes flawless. Maybe its an idea to make a poll here on the forum which Phones People are using together With a Choice "no issues" "some issues" or "issues" Those With "no issues" can be testet quick by Your R&D Department, "some issues" also make less time to fix by them. Leaves only "issues" .. In that way DJI can update its compatible list quick and faster than it goes now. (And thus expanding its marked fast also)  I Guess a lot of People here are willing to help filling out this poll. Specially With some extra Points
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wimherman Posted at 2-7 17:11
Hi,

I don't know if the Xperia XZ1 is on the list for Spark either, but it workes flawless. Maybe its an idea to make a poll here on the forum which Phones People are using together With a Choice "no issues" "some issues" or "issues" Those With "no issues" can be testet quick by Your R&D Department, "some issues" also make less time to fix by them. Leaves only "issues" .. In that way DJI can update its compatible list quick and faster than it goes now. (And thus expanding its marked fast also)  I Guess a lot of People here are willing to help filling out this poll. Specially With some extra Points

Thank you for the information you have shared with us wimherman. This information is noted and thank you for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules