DJI Hardshell backpack-bad quality!
1568 5 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Hi,

After weeks of waiting I've received my DJI Hardshell Backpack.
I was very surprised to see that the batch/sticker on the front of the back was different than the one of the promo films and one that is now available online with the DJI logo.
The sticker had some kind of protection cover that when I've tried to remove it the whole sticker came out and was broken...YES that's right broken.
See the photo  and you'll understand what I mean.
The cover of the enamel badge is just britle and breaks like a candy very easily-very poor quality!

Well at that point is very easy to say "what's your problem man? it's just a badge sticker!
Most of the time I would say well no problem but not now! this was the last drop in the glass.

This is just not right for a brand new, never used before and costing 200 euro (with shipping) product
After waiting 3 weeks for my order to arrive, paying everytime extra shipping costs and in the end to receive badly manifactured (and probably demo, test product because of the poor quality enamel badge) I've had enough!!! It is just not ok!!!! ...And is not even the product which I've expected to receive (with the DJI badge)

I've already send an email to onlinesales@dji.com but my hopes of fast resolving are very low.

GetAttachment.jpg
2015-6-5
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Looks like bad resin on the sticker. It's unfortunate. I've seen this happen before being in the sign making industry.
2015-6-6
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Is it at least a nice backpack? Comfortable?  Could u hike/ski with it all day?
2015-6-6
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Michael M Posted at 2015-6-7 08:11
Is it at least a nice backpack? Comfortable?  Could u hike/ski with it all day?

Yes you can, it's confortable but iPad Air  doesn't  fit.
2015-6-10
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Your title says the backpack is bad quality but your whole story is that the insignia broke (when you removed it) !!
So what's the quality of the backpack like?
2015-6-10
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2015-6-10 19:27
Your title says the backpack is bad quality but your whole story is that the insignia broke (when yo ...

Received my backpack today and i am pleased with it, excellent size, very confortable to fly...
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules