Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Forum suggestion] Auto notification when not your thread or..
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI

When you reply to a persons post, there is no option to turn on (that i can find) notifications on replies, as it stands, you only get them if either applies
a) your own thread
b) someone replies to your reply using the direct reply link under your reply (is that enough of the word yet? ;) )

There have been many times when i have engaged in a thread where i have not replied to using the quoting method but they did reply to me in the normal way and its looked like i have just ignored the rest of the conversation or i have had to come back to it many days later when i accidentally stumble across it again or remember, the latter is rare ;) OR to be able to get notifications on a thread that you are not even participating in but would like to follow it....

So, an option to be able to follow a thread would be great and or, an option to be abled to enable auto notification on replies if not being quoted.

2019-2-4
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Bashy,

You are making some good points.  I would support your suggestion.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

It’s easy enough to visit your own home page and click on any threads you replied to or authored...

Don’t be lazy... haha

I bet your drones, fly great, in Auto Pilot...  ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2-5 01:19
Aloha Bashy,

You are making some good points.  I would support your suggestion.

Complacencies. . .

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-5 02:16
It’s easy enough to visit your own home page and click on any threads you replied to or authored...

That's what the flight modes are, auto pilot

Anyone used to using forums will know what I mean, me clicking on my home page is totally different to notification emails alerting me that a reply has been made, so I can then check the reply I case it's awaiting a reply, you know it makes sense Rodney... ;)
2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bashy Posted at 2-5 02:22
That's what the flight modes are, auto pilot

Anyone used to using forums will know what I mean, me clicking on my home page is totally different to notification emails alerting me that a reply has been made, so I can then check the reply I case it's awaiting a reply, you know it makes sense Rodney... ;)

I never miss an entry, by checking on my page.

I do get all the email notifications too, annoying...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, we get some notifications, but you won't get an email on this thread until I think, you quote, or I quote you, one or the other. If you you don't then all you get is inforum notifications...

I have replied to a few threads and forgot about it till many days later when I stumble upon it again, its those where email notifications are needed, granted, it won't suit everyone, pretty much like how it is now does not suit everyone, that's why I said about adding the option, that way you don't have to enable it
2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

No email, yay... haha

I never wanted any. But oh well, deaf ears,..

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestion. That was actually a good point. No worries, I will forward your suggestion to our web developer for future request. Should you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-5 09:10
Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestion. That was actually a good point. No worries, I will forward your suggestion to our web developer for future request. Should you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

Thank you
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome.
2019-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules