Turn on but stay on red led
722 3 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ypsdario
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37480 ft
Colombia

I have a remanufactured Osmo + which I bought in May of 2018, it was working well, until two weeks ago I turned it on and the led (right) turns green, then yellow, returns to green and then turns red, the axes stop working, the camera's fan turns off and the wifi signal led (left) does not turn on. I tried cleaning the contacts of the battery with alcohol and with a metal clean cell by cell, I also cleaned the contacts of the osmo with an alcohol but I do not find solution.

I would appreciate an urgent help, I do not want to lose my osmo, I live in Colombia and there is no DJI service center in my country
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about the uneasiness on your DJI Product. I've mange to check this situation and it seems that the Osmo's LED light indicate that it could not read the battery of your unit. Have you tried to check the battery if it's still on a good condition? You may check the video below for you to assess the battery of your unit. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-2-5
Use props
ypsdario
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37480 ft
Colombia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 10:47
Hi, we're sorry about the uneasiness on your DJI Product. I've mange to check this situation and it seems that the Osmo's LED light indicate that it could not read the battery of your unit. Have you tried to check the battery if it's still on a good condition? You may check the video below for you to assess the battery of your unit. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RinmuRGHbLs

I have three more batteries and the problem persists with all three, I have tried other batteries and nothing, in total I have tested with 6 batteries and none have worked.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ypsdario Posted at 2-6 11:52
I have three more batteries and the problem persists with all three, I have tried other batteries and nothing, in total I have tested with 6 batteries and none have worked.

Hi, thanks for the update. I'm afraid that we have to send the unit to your facility for further evaluation of it. You may reach our team using the link below for further help. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules