Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GL300A no longer linking with Phantom 4 Standard
3376 9 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

Have any of the latest software updates disabled linking a P4 with a GL300A controller? Up until my last update, my GL300A had no problem linking with either of my Phantom 4's. Whenever I link my tablet or phone with the P4, it only lists a Phantom 3 with a picture of the Spark. Any ideas?
2019-2-4
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When all is powered up do you see a green LED on RC which would indicate the RC is communicating with the Aircraft.

I'm surprised its not a GL300C controller though, I thought the 300A was distributed with the Phantom 3 range.
2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Relinking is easy, only takes but a moment.

You may also need to reload the app.

RedHotPoker

2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. However, GL300A is only compatible with Phantom 3 Advanced and Phantom 3 Pro. You will need to use a GL300C for Phantom 4 Aircraft. Other than that, GL300E, GL300F and GL300C version B are the only listed compatible RC for Phantom 4. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-5
Use props
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-5 02:19
Relinking is easy, only takes but a moment.
https://youtu.be/jPdlE_zKWYk
You may also need to reload the app.

I have been using the GL300A with my P4's for over a year now. Why would it suddenly stop linking if not from (another) bad DJI "update"?
2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

PowellSkier Posted at 2-5 09:43
I have been using the GL300A with my P4's for over a year now. Why would it suddenly stop linking if not from (another) bad DJI "update"?

Yes, that’s the single glitch I have experienced. One firmware update unbound my rc and drone.

So I had to do a simple relinking and it’s been fine ever since

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-5 12:18
Yes, that’s the single glitch I have experienced. One firmware update unbound my rc and drone.

So I had to do a simple relinking and it’s been fine ever since

Sorry, that was meant for Natalia...
2019-2-5
Use props
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-5 08:58
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. However, GL300A is only compatible with Phantom 3 Advanced and Phantom 3 Pro. You will need to use a GL300C for Phantom 4 Aircraft. Other than that, GL300E, GL300F and GL300C version B are the only listed compatible RC for Phantom 4. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Relinking it, is easy.  Then forget about it... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

PowellSkier Posted at 2-5 20:57

Hi, can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft?
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules