Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Rolling out Android Assistant App NOW!
3274 18 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mydaddy
lvl.2

United States

DJI is starting to roll out updates for the Android system. Either update your app or delete and reinstall. Working perfectly in my LG G3. Speaking of the Ronin Assistant App, I was one of the most critical critics, but it's understandable why DJI was late on it. IOS is one company, Apple, Android is a dozen companies with variations of Android and thousands of different models of phones. Check your app, many Android phones should be updating soon.
2015-6-5
Use props
jhamelin
lvl.3
Canada

Good stuff! Thanks DJI, Mac & android is updated
2015-6-5
Use props
who2host
lvl.1
United States

So is this the update for the Ronin-M to work with Android? I've been waiting to purchase but looking at another option now because it's taking so long.
2015-6-6
Use props
sveilien
lvl.2

United States

who2host Posted at 2015-6-7 05:28
So is this the update for the Ronin-M to work with Android? I've been waiting to purchase but lookin ...

Yes it is. Just tried it out and it recognizes and links to my Ronin-M.
2015-6-6
Use props
DaVePI
lvl.3

United States

The new assistant android app doesn't let me log in because my password is 16 characters and it only permits 15. Please make it accept atleast 25 characters. I don't think I'm the only one with a long password.
Please fix this DJI!
2015-6-7
Use props
Merle Robillard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69918 ft
Canada

Wouldn't link my Ronin-M to my Galaxy s6 Scanned once, said no DJI bluetooth device found. Scanned again and it crashed.
2015-6-8
Use props
dwattsoneor
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-9-1
Use props
lisaab
Ban Posts

United States

2016-9-7
Use props
eveeve
lvl.1

United States

As far as i know, iPubsoft Android File Manager could also help, we can use it to transfer almost everything from android phone to computer, like text messages, contacts, photos, etc.
2016-9-8
Use props
fans86fc770c
New

United States

The android assistant tool can better help you manage your mobile devices.  And, you can edit, manage the data on your computer easily.
2017-4-27
Use props
fans86fc770c
New

Hong Kong

fans86fc770c Posted at 2017-4-27 01:22
The android assistant tool can better help you manage your mobile devices.  And, you can edit, manage the data on your computer easily.

Hope it helps.
2017-5-1
Use props
fans015d81e3
lvl.1

United States

What is the time to roll out for Android 7.0 support?
2017-5-3
Use props
Gnaitery
New

Japan

I have installed the Android Manager on my phone , it can help me manage my phone data or files ,and sorting and screening of mobile data, like the data transfer ,edit , backup and recover are supported by it
2017-5-7
Use props
Gnaitery
New

Japan

I have installed the Android Manager on my phone , it can help me manage my phone data or files ,and sorting and screening of mobile data, like the data transfer ,edit , backup and recover are supported by it
2017-5-7
Use props
Lmascteru
New

Hong Kong

Thanks for your answer . a good Android app can help us manage everything on Android phone
2017-5-8
Use props
sshbxjoo
lvl.1

United States

This app rocks. It makes the management task much easier than before. I takes less time to transfer the data to computer  so i can edit it freely.
2017-5-11
Use props
Kamsserty
New

Hong Kong

I want to get a Android app to restore lost data ,because the data loss become a common problem
2017-5-11
Use props
fans83cc1767
Banned

United States

2017-5-30
Use props
Weiwei
New

United States

Gnaitery Posted at 2017-5-7 19:26

I also use Android Manager to manage my Android data on computer. Not only backup and restore, but also easy to transfer and edit SMS, contacts and media files.
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules