Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh
1147 6 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gator Don
Second Officer
United States

I purchased the Spark 2 days ago and activated it yesterday. During the activation I purchased DJI Care Refresh but now I also noticed another option DJI Care Refresh +. Does anyone know the difference between them or which one I should have???, or both???
2019-2-5
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can buy DJI Care Refresh + to extend your coverage after purchasing DJI Care Refresh. See this thread for more information.
2019-2-5
Use props
Gator Don
Second Officer
United States

Thank you, that was very helpful and informative. Will keep this link available to refer back to if needed. Thanks again.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gator Don. The DJI Care Refresh + is a service plan that offers you the chance to renew your DJI Care Refresh by extending its coverage for one more year as well as providing one more opportunity to replace your DJI product within 12 months. Furthermore, the warranty period of your product will be extended by at least 12 months. And a free repair service will be provided if your product has a manufacturing defect. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the overview of the DJI Care Refresh +. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav

2019-2-5
Use props
MEFnj
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-5 07:18
Hello and good day Gator Don. The DJI Care Refresh + is a service plan that offers you the chance to renew your DJI Care Refresh by extending its coverage for one more year as well as providing one more opportunity to replace your DJI product within 12 months. Furthermore, the warranty period of your product will be extended by at least 12 months. And a free repair service will be provided if your product has a manufacturing defect. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the overview of the DJI Care Refresh +. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus?site=brandsite&from=nav

I have a related question.  I bought a Mavic Pro and Care Refresh from a third party seller, B&H Photo in New York City.

The drone arrived, but I only redeived a note on the sales receipt stating the Care Refresh activation code would be sent via email.

Is the email coming from B&H Photo (the seller), or directly from DJI?
2019-2-10
Use props
MEFnj
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-5 07:18
Hello and good day Gator Don. The DJI Care Refresh + is a service plan that offers you the chance to renew your DJI Care Refresh by extending its coverage for one more year as well as providing one more opportunity to replace your DJI product within 12 months. Furthermore, the warranty period of your product will be extended by at least 12 months. And a free repair service will be provided if your product has a manufacturing defect. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the overview of the DJI Care Refresh +. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus?site=brandsite&from=nav

I have a related question.  I bought a Mavic Pro and Care Refresh from a third party seller, B&H Photo in New York City.

The drone arrived, but I only redeived a note on the sales receipt stating the Care Refresh activation code would be sent via email.

Is the email coming from B&H Photo (the seller), or directly from DJI?
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MEFnj Posted at 2-10 03:52

The drone arrived, but I only redeived a note on the sales receipt stating the Care Refresh activation code would be sent via email.

Hi MEFnj, the activation code email should be sent by your seller B&H Photo. Please verify with them, thank you.
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules