Mimo App - Android Downloading on External SD Card
3242 9 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LucaBcn
lvl.1
Germany

Hi All,
I am trying to download movies from the Osmo pocket via the Mimo app to my Android tablet, but internal memory is already full and external SD Card empty.
Is there a way with the Mimo app to download the movies to the external SD Card?

Thanks,

Luca

2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question, the default storage will only rely on where the DJI MIMO app is being installed. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-5
Use props
LucaBcn
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 09:07
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question, the default storage will only rely on where the DJI MIMO app is being installed. Thank you for your support.

Hi and thanks, it looks like the DJI Mimo app can't be moved to the external SD Card. So no way to use the download function?
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LucaBcn Posted at 2-9 04:02
Hi and thanks, it looks like the DJI Mimo app can't be moved to the external SD Card. So no way to use the download function?

Sorry for the late response, with regards to that actually moving the application on the external SD card may depend on the capability of the mobile device if it has the feature.
2019-2-11
Use props
fansde05ae45
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-11 07:58
Sorry for the late response, with regards to that actually moving the application on the external SD card may depend on the capability of the mobile device if it has the feature.

Hi i switched the app to the SD card but the download is still to the internal storage.
2019-3-23
Use props
fansde05ae45
lvl.1
Austria

fansde05ae45 Posted at 3-23 05:43
Hi i switched the app to the SD card but the download is still to the internal storage.

2019-3-23
Use props
netrider
New

Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-2-5 09:07
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question, the default storage will only rely on where the DJI MIMO app is being installed. Thank you for your support.

DJI Support,
You are not addressing the question.  DJI GO 4 application for Android does NOT allow installation on an external SD card/storage.  Even if we move the DJI directory manually onto the SD card, once you restart the DJI GO4 app, it re-installs itself in the internal storage.

This problem has been raised in various forum messages... and still NOT being resolved...!

The internal storage on the GSMs are limited and we are using very high speed SD cards that can save 4K files easily.

I do not understand why a simple selection choice for internal or external storage installation option is not being made available.  If this is not possible for one reason or another, than at least a settings option MUST be provided for using the external storage for saving of the Video files.

Kind regars
2020-2-23
Use props
netrider
New

Switzerland

DJI Support,
You are not addressing the question.  DJI GO 4 application for Android does NOT allow installation on an external SD card/storage.  Even if we move the DJI directory manually onto the SD card, once you restart the DJI GO4 app, it re-installs itself in the internal storage.

This problem has been raised in various forum messages... and still NOT being resolved...!

The internal storage on the GSMs are limited and we are using very high speed SD cards that can save 4K files easily.

I do not understand why a simple selection choice for internal or external storage installation option is not being made available.  If this is not possible for one reason or another, than at least a settings option MUST be provided for using the external storage for saving of the Video files.

Kind regars
2020-2-23
Use props
netrider
New

Switzerland

DJI Support,

Kind regards
2020-2-23
Use props
netrider
New

Switzerland

DJI Support,

Kind regards
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules