Disappointed and returning?
4852 85 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

photographermarbella Posted at 2-28 01:07
Wow man, you went back through all my stuff and managed to fine.... an inserted space, well done. I am guessing you are not a native English speaker? I am flying over the sea FYI. Along the coast. No people or animals are in danger. I agree that all precautions should be taken for safety. HAND.

You got big right. No native tongue of fire here. You fly big bird over blue water. Í not fine nothing... Me no police.

...but I did found a bunch of orthographic mistakes just for the fun of giving you a lesson. Stay humble.

HANDJOB.
2019-2-28
Use props
MoNoAd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 946788 ft
Brunei

why must you want to go for 7km if you can't see your drone.
2019-3-2
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Bugatti Veyron advertises it's max speed at 254 miles per hour but there's probably only 3 people in the WORLD that have driven it that fast. Many companies advertise their product's claims in PERFECT conditions, NOT real world conditions. I've experienced AMAZING range from my Mavic Air and Mavic Pro Platinum but you have to be aware of the conditions and any interference that might be around. IMO, you need an elevated position and minimal wifi, electrical, magnetic, and metal structure interference to have the PERFECT flight.
2019-3-3
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6280 ft
Kazakhstan

MoNoAd Posted at 3-2 22:30
why must you want to go for 7km if you can't see your drone.

I don't, I would just like to go more than 1.8Km which is as far as I get before RTH. That's my best. Usually it's 300m and sometime under 50M.
2019-3-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

photographermarbella Posted at 3-3 10:26
I don't, I would just like to go more than 1.8Km which is as far as I get before RTH. That's my best. Usually it's 300m and sometime under 50M.

I take it you decided to keep your drone, maybe a new thread.
I DECIDED TO KEEP MY DRONE . ;+):::::

2019-3-3
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6280 ft
Kazakhstan

hallmark007 Posted at 3-3 10:41
I take it you decided to keep your drone, maybe a new thread.
I DECIDED TO KEEP MY DRONE . ;+):::::

Actually, it in the Netherlands for repair. I'll let you know what's the out come when its returned.
2019-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules