Matrice 100 dead mother board
524 3 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thremal drone
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi. In October 2018 I bought in USA a brand new Matrice. It arrived in december 2018 in new box, unopened, unassembled. We assembled it in end of 2018 when we realised that we have picture on tablet but we cant control camera and not even start motors. We sent it to EU DJI service in Netherland when they informed us that mother board and/or flight controller are dead and that they cant repair it under waranty because this is a USA bird. They send me the quotation for £1200 + VAT to repair it.  OK, to be honest, the seller didnt send me his original invoice, I bought it by fb matrice 100 page. But as explained, bird has 0 flight hours in data logger!
I understand that invoice is a must but...this is new bird, no flights at all and it looks like it has a factory mistake.

But thats not everything. After that i was contacting DJI USA - no respodn yet, DJI China - no respond yet. And this is after sale support?

Any idea how can we proceed with repair?  This is our backup system for aerial surveys of wind turbines and we need it.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Thermal drone. Sorry to read the troubles you had with the repairs. I was able to pull up the repair case associated with your Forum account. We needed the proof of purchase for the warranty claim. I will coordinate this with the respective department for the needed updates. Appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-2-5
Use props
Thremal drone
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-5 14:33
Hi, Thermal drone. Sorry to read the troubles you had with the repairs. I was able to pull up the repair case associated with your Forum account. We needed the proof of purchase for the warranty claim. I will coordinate this with the respective department for the needed updates. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi Diana, thank you very much for your feedback. Appreciated! As you can see in my original post we don't have an invoice, we didn't receive it from the seller from USA. We are working on it right now. But as I said the bird has zero (0) fly hours, it is brand new. I understand that you need a purchase proof which we don't have and as I said we are ready to pay but not to pay £1200.
I found on different forums that guys had the same issue and they received repaired or replaced bird from DJI. My main question is how can we sort this.
case number is CAS-2708914-Q0Q2HS and serial number of Matrice is M08DA000HQ.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thremal drone Posted at 2-6 02:50
Hi Diana, thank you very much for your feedback. Appreciated! As you can see in my original post we don't have an invoice, we didn't receive it from the seller from USA. We are working on it right now. But as I said the bird has zero (0) fly hours, it is brand new. I understand that you need a purchase proof which we don't have and as I said we are ready to pay but not to pay £1200.
I found on different forums that guys had the same issue and they received repaired or replaced bird from DJI. My main question is how can we sort this.
case number is CAS-2708914-Q0Q2HS and serial number of Matrice is M08DA000HQ.

Hi, thank you for providing this case number. I have already coordinated this to one of our supervisors and we will get in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours. We hope to resolve this quickly as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules