971 4 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

I have got the M2P combo with the smart controller and looks promising!
I made a few flights with it, synchronized the flights to my DJI account and they show in the RC application.
Now, when using my Android phone (that i always used) with DJI Go 4 to view the new M2P flights or when i try to sync with a 3rd party application, that delivers reports, the M2P flights are nowhere to be found!
All previous drones and flights are there but not the new ones with the smart controller and M2P apart from within the RC application.
Yes i am loged in, i have synced, i have it to show all and using the same DJI account.
Admins and support, any solution to this?
Thanks in advance!

2019-2-6
Use props
ak5520
New

India

Hello forum admin I also have this same error please help us!!!
2019-2-6
Use props
ak5520
New

India

I have got the M2P combo with the smart controller and looks promising! I made a few flights with it, synchronized the flights to my DJI account and they show in the RC application. Now, when using my Android phone (that i always used) with DJI Go 4 to view the new M2P flights or when i try to sync with a 3rd party application, that delivers reports, the M2P flights are nowhere to be found! All previous drones and flights are there but not the new ones with the smart controller and M2P best washing machine apart from within the RC application. Yes i am loged in, i have synced, i have it to show all and using the same DJI account. Admins and support, any solution to this?
Thanks in advance!

Can someone help me I have above mentioned problem
2019-2-6
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Any reply admins or support?
2019-2-7
Use props
technorazor
New

United States

I am also facing this problem, any reply for Digital solution admin.
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules