Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ Litchi Install problem
1784 7 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

I'm trying to install the Litchi app to the P4P+ monitor following YouTube instructions.  Accordingly, one is supposed to install the Amazon app and download Litchi from there.  I was able to download the Amazon apk using Chrome, but when trying to install it received an "Out of Space" message that it couldn't be installed--free up some space and try again.  That apk is 15.17 MB.  I have a 16 GB SD installed.  I'm unable to remove any of the DJI installed apps but I can force stop or disable so how do I free up some space to install the Amazon app?  Apparently it has been done but now what?
Thanks!!
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for having a problem installing a third-party application. We would recommend using our DJI official application when in terms of flying your drone. Installing a third-party application on built-in screen remote controller can't be guaranteed if this would work properly. We do appreciate your understanding.  
2019-2-6
Use props
Continent Kofi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1868691 ft
  • >>>
Ghana

Make sure to clear cache and you should have enough space.
2019-2-6
Use props
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

Continent Kofi Posted at 2-6 11:23
What do you mean by cant be guaranteed? DJI sucks... Let me tell you its official now to install third party apps like litchi. Just nee to update remote firmware.

Thanks CK!  I did clear all the caches but got the ‘same not enough space’ message. I don’t know what firmware the rc has but it’s brand new.
2019-2-6
Use props
Tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

did you try the litchi dji crystalsky install instructions?
2019-2-6
Use props
Tree
lvl.4
United States

maybe read this phantom pilots thread.
2019-2-6
Use props
Tree
lvl.4
United States

hope you get this solved, litchi is amazingly powerful app allowing you to do much more than one realizes
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Continent Kofi Posted at 2-6 11:23
What do you mean by cant be guaranteed? DJI sucks... Let me tell you its official now to install third party apps like litchi. Just nee to update remote firmware.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, you could install any third-party applications on the built-in remote controller for as long as the firmware is up to date, however, those applications haven't tested by our engineers. Therefore, we cannot be guaranteed what will be the behavior of the app while using it with our built-in remote controller. Hope this information would provide clarification on your query. We also managed to provide this information on Phantom 4 Pro+ v2 page. You may check the image below.

2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules