Linear flight mission problem DJI 4 RTK
6010 13 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e709dfd
lvl.1

Poland

Hello!
Today I was try to fly with linear flight mission mode and sometimes I was have problem with uploading plan. During starting mission I have info "Failed to upload Operation The waypoint distance is to close" I can't start mission. I was plane linear mission for 3km road in 4 segments. I can start mission first segemnt, second segment buty when i try to start third segment i have this error.... btw fourth segment I can fly.... where is problem? Thanks for reply!

Best regards Simon
2019-2-6
Use props
Szymon
lvl.1

Poland

Anyone have the same problem?
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Simon, sorry for the troubles on uploading the mission, may we verify the current firmware version of your drone?
2019-3-18
Use props
Szymon
lvl.1

Poland

Hello I have firmware V 01.07.0116
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Szymon Posted at 3-18 01:27
Hello I have firmware V 01.07.0116

Sorry for the late response, please reply to my post directly, I can get the notification and reply timely.
The latest firmware is V01.07.0118 which was released on February, could you please update to the latest version and try again?
2019-3-21
Use props
Szymon
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-21 04:59
Sorry for the late response, please reply to my post directly, I can get the notification and reply timely.
The latest firmware is V01.07.0118 which was released on February, could you please update to the latest version and try again?

Ok, thanks I will try as soon as possible
2019-3-21
Use props
glennmartin
New

United States

My DJIGo4 App doesn't say a firmware is required although I know there is a more current version than I have on My P4P. What should I do?
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Szymon Posted at 3-21 09:43
Ok, thanks I will try as soon as possible

Sure, please keep us updated if you have a further concern.
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

glennmartin Posted at 3-21 15:50
My DJIGo4 App doesn't say a firmware is required although I know there is a more current version than I have on My P4P. What should I do?

Hi glennmartin, please make sure the DJI Go 4 has connected to the network, then the firmware notification should be popped-up. You can also update via the DJI Assistant 2, please check the tutorial video below for reference:
2019-3-22
Use props
Szymon
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-22 00:28
Sure, please keep us updated if you have a further concern.

linear flight is working good now... thanks!
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Szymon Posted at 3-24 01:51
linear flight is working good now... thanks!

It's good to hear that, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-3-24
Use props
JAY48
lvl.2
Flight distance : 357438 ft
United States

Was there ever resolution to this issue? This is not a firmware issue for me. The remote, aircraft, and base station are all up to date. I encountered this issue multiple times yesterday with the same exact symptoms. I am flying a Phantom 4 RTK with all units updated to firmware version 01.07.0116. I had setup 20 linear missions all with a with a flight band cutting distance of 1.6km. Once the general flight route created the multiple bands/legs of flight, I was able to begin flying. I was able to fly most of the bands/legs but there was always one from each flight that returned the error "Failed to upload Operation The waypoint distance is too close". I tried multiple resolutions including relocating the RTK base station and changing launch point with no luck. This issue caost me approximately 4 hours of troubleshooting before having to give up for the day. I cannot fly today due to weather but will be heading back out tomorrow. If anyone can please help it would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping to not finish more out of budget than I am already going to be on this project.
2019-4-16
Use props
fans1bf7ad17
New

United States

I set up a linear flight mission and used the flight band cutting option to create six segments.  The first segment flew perfectly but when I moved to start the second segment the drone went all the way back to the original starting point instead of the starting point of the second segment.  How do you choose which segment you want to fly?
2022-2-14
Use props
fans1bf7ad17
New

United States

I set up a linear flight mission and used the flight band cutting option to create six segments.  The first segment flew perfectly but when I moved to start the second segment the drone went all the way back to the original starting point instead of the starting point of the second segment.  How do you choose which segment you want to fly?
2022-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules