Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
We are still waiting for the CS update !!!!
12Next >
6715 71 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Bryan
First Officer
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Come on DJI, can this not be faster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience, With regards to CS you mean the Crystalsky right? Nothing for you to worry our developer working with this to have the update especially DJI Go 4 app. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-6
Use props
Cpt.Barbossa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180 ft
United States

Hello @ DJI, please inform your development team to keep im mind the Crystalsky monitors 5.5/7.85Hb/UB needs an updated & current FIRMWARE update also to bring the monitors to be used @ full potential since it is way behind in versions also on the software ,to correct lag issues,app crashes,screen-touch sensitivty,connection issues while using wifi & flying....us Crystalsky owners have spent hard earned money for these expensive monitors to use with your expensive drones, to only get not even half the performance we should be...! please have your team try to come up with best & closest solutions to at least compete with the Smart controller operation system & go above & beyond expectations....!
C0405F52-9F03-45AF-8315-DBC7BCF4A561.jpeg
2019-2-6
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Wondering to myself? Why do owners of Crystalsky feel like victims of street robbery?

And not the proud owners of a Quality premium DJI Product as they should
2019-2-7
Use props
WRHershey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't hold your breath, they already have our money, thats the important part...How long did we wait for the ability to actually USE the CS with Mavic 2????? Right now, I can buy a cheap $100 Android device and have more features than I can with my CS 7.8" Ultra...That's sad
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 16:09
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience, With regards to CS you mean the Crystalsky right? Nothing for you to worry our developer working with this to have the update especially DJI Go 4 app. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello Gamora,

This answer from DJI, I see everywhere on the forum. But do not see a Date anywhere, when we can expect this Update !!!!!!!!!
2019-2-8
Use props
flyingfun
First Officer
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-8 02:42
Hello Gamora,

This answer from DJI, I see everywhere on the forum. But do not see a Date anywhere, when we can expect this Update !!!!!!!!!

Hello 1 developer that takes care of this ?
2019-2-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-8 02:42
Hello Gamora,

This answer from DJI, I see everywhere on the forum. But do not see a Date anywhere, when we can expect this Update !!!!!!!!!

Does a below ground region of Earth freezing over give you an idea?
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 16:09

Hello Gamora,

Still waiting for a response to my question to you
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-10 02:49
Hello Gamora,

Still waiting for a response to my question to you

Sorry for the late response, as per our developer they will going to release an update for the Crystalsky as soon as possible. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

In some ways DJI is such an awesome company, in other ways they really fall short of the mark.

I bought a Crystal Sky because I love taking photos/video at the beach, and trying to see your phone screen is next to impossible in the direct sunlight.

Crystal Sky is not a cheap product, and athough the bright screen is everything I hoped it would be, I was in shock when I bought the Mavic 2 and had to go back to my phone to fly it!

And now everybody using their iphones has had waypoints 2.0 for weeks, and my Samsung just recently got the update too, but my $800 DJI branded monitor is still lacking this feature?

Why DJI?

Why dont you care about the people who purchased your "premium product"?

Please dont say "sorry for the inconvienience, check our website for updates,"

I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to be better.
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

In some ways DJI is such an awesome company, in other ways they really fall short of the mark.

I bought a Crystal Sky because I love taking photos/video at the beach, and trying to see your phone screen is next to impossible in the direct sunlight.

Crystal Sky is not a cheap product, and athough the bright screen is everything I hoped it would be, I was in shock when I bought the Mavic 2 and had to go back to my phone to fly it!

And now everybody using their iphones has had waypoints 2.0 for weeks, and my Samsung just recently got the update too, but my $800 DJI branded monitor is still lacking this feature?

Why DJI?

Please dont say "sorry for the inconvienience, check our website for updates,"

I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to be better.
2019-2-11
Use props
Grumpy D
Captain
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

For what it’s worth, my wife flies a MA and I fly P4P v1 with a CS 7.
We are both 100% satisfied with the preference.
Maybe you unsatisfied users could offload your unsatisfactory equipment and acquire equipment that meets your needs. I do that with cars and it has worked well.   
2019-2-11
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI simply dont care...its been proven time after time ….. follow the cash.... look at the smart controller..... a rather quicker release update than the CS ..it wont be the same in 6 months time ….. DJI will be pushing the CS 2 by then or there next premium product expecting customer to hand over hundreds of dollars. ..... but I hope people have learnt there lessons by reading the forums rather than rushing out and lining DJI's pockets … its the only way things will ever change...
2019-2-11
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Grumpy D Posted at 2-11 12:14
Maybe you unsatisfied users could offload your unsatisfactory equipment and acquire equipment that meets your needs. I do that with cars and it has worked well.

People complaining here on the forum they don´t care about satisfied users. I wrote positive things about DJI and the Crystalsky and instantly got bashed. I could not care less about those users, but hey I don´t care much about the money either. I think the DJI products are well worth the price
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am also very pleased with the DJI products, even have a Webshop, with only DJI products, see my Avatar. I think the CS is also a great asset, but it can not be that you have to wait months for an update, so that you can use the CS to the full potential that it is intended for.
2019-2-11
Use props
helgen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4081 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-11 13:22
I am also very pleased with the DJI products, even have a Webshop, with only DJI products, see my Avatar. I think the CS is also a great asset, but it can not be that you have to wait months for an update, so that you can use the CS to the full potential that it is intended for.

I have two Crystalsky monitors.I will not bye anything from DJI until update come.
2019-2-11
Use props
04in719
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've heard the Phantom 4 Enterprise (April/May for beta, no Phantom 5) will be shipped with Crystalsky monitors in both sizes. With that I'd be sure they'll have updates for the CS soon. I'm hanging onto my CS 7 for a bit longer.
2019-2-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Grumpy D Posted at 2-11 12:14

Nothing like buying something at full price, it fails to work as it is supposed to, and selling it at a 75% loss.  

How about maker of defective something, buying it back at full price?  
Seems only fair given wasted amount of time and money customers put into defective something.  Especially, when it involves dismal support.

Perhaps it is time makers of defective somethings have to start reimbursing customers for their wasted time and money (at customers salary level).
2019-2-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK Posted at 2-11 09:51

Not merely premium product, but a Professional - according to DJI's Webpage!
CS_Pro-Acc.jpg
2019-2-11
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-11 21:53

Not merely premium product, but a Professional - according to DJI's Webpage!

You bought a Chinese product.... when ever have you heard that something "made in China" was or is of any decent quality? Never, its all cheap alternative cr4p... remember we wasted money on a Chinese product, and so we have Chinese quality. I'm not expecting anything from DJI anymore... but neither will I buy another DJI product... live and learn...

Remember to spread the word about DJI neglect, incompetence and contempt for their customers.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

mAIRs Posted at 2-12 06:38
You bought a Chinese product.... when ever have you heard that something "made in China" was or is of any decent quality? Never, its all cheap alternative cr4p... remember we wasted money on a Chinese product, and so we have Chinese quality. I'm not expecting anything from DJI anymore... but neither will I buy another DJI product... live and learn...

Remember to spread the word about DJI neglect, incompetence and contempt for their customers.

I totally disagree, think that the DJI products are very good. Sell many DJI products, and have
very few returns. And if I have to send something back, it will be resolved quickly.

The only thing missing is a much better service with regard to the software updates.
2019-2-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-12 07:28
I totally disagree, think that the DJI products are very good. Sell many DJI products, and have
very few returns. And if I have to send something back, it will be resolved quickly.

You must be getting all good ones to sell, and getting all good ones back from repair.
Thus far...
  • On third Mavic Pro Platinum
  • On fourth CrystalSky Ultra brite
  • On third Remote Controller

Wasted more time updating, refreshing, & downgrading firmware, calibrating drone & rc, testing drone, rc, & crystalsky, duplicating problems for support, factory resets crystalsky, verifying settings crystalsky & GO-4, install & desintalling Assistant-2, and fresh clean install of OS-X for Assistant-2 problems - than flying.

2019-2-12
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-12 07:28

DJI hardware without the working software is useless so with the lack of decent software update support I stand by my statement...
DJI thinks that they can get away with this incompetent neglect of existing customers, but soon DJI will either go into liquidation or be bought out by another company like apple...
2019-2-13
Use props
JBSonic
First Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

still waiting
where is the update?

2019-2-14
Use props
cristiano1976pt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322156 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I think we will never get an update..... the focus now is on Smart Controller
2019-2-17
Use props
Chipke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

cristiano1976pt Posted at 2-17 03:47
I think we will never get an update..... the focus now is on Smart Controller

I think too. But it is, for me, loose of much money - CrystalSky is good, but not for Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom. No bracket for 7.85, only for 5.5, but no update for 5.5 - and for 7.85 not too.

Smart controller is good, but price is too high.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Why not for the Zoom and Pro, these work just on the CrystalSky, only the Waypoint not yet.

2019-2-18
Use props
helgen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4081 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-18 10:22
Why not for the Zoom and Pro, these work just on the CrystalSky, only the Waypoint not yet.

Still waiting for new firmware.DJI you must garanti update for at least 5 year if not don't bue anything from DJI.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello DJI,

Another 5 days, and then it is 9 months ago, that there has been a last update for the CS.

This is realy unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!
2019-2-20
Use props
heinsite
New

United States

I purchased a CS monitor originally to resolve transmission, interference, and overheating problems that had become problematic on my Android phones and tablets.  The CS instantly resolved all those issues while providing stunning image quality in bright sunlight as well.  But - and most incredibly - despite using an Android OS, the CS continues to be at the end of the buffet line when it comes to firmware and Go 4 updates, e.g., Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom.  To me this is simply unacceptable for a product labeled as "professional", especially when that same product displays company branding!  If anything, updates for products with a DJI logo stamped on them should be first with updates, not last!  

It is extremely difficult to understand how DJI is able write software for Apple and Android products but not for their own (Android OS) monitor!  One would reasonably expect all DJI equipment would work seamlessly together and not be released until they do.  One would also expect updates to those DJI products to be released to the market first.  Unfortunately with DJI it's just not the case.  DJI policy seems to continue to be to place Apple and Android consumers first.  To call the CrystalSky monitor "professional" equipment under these circumstances is nothing short of false advertising in my opinion.  Seeing it listed as such in product literature now is insulting.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ok, it's exactly 9 months ago that the CS got the latest update.

When can we finally expect one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-2-25
Use props
aschro83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597444 ft
Germany

also still waiting
2019-2-25
Use props
Jim Watkins
First Officer
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

Yes, I too bought a crystalsky 7.85UB about 2 months ago, and I want mine updated too.  DJI, you are damaging your reputation with your customers.  This kind of reckless abandon is going to cost you business.

--Jim Watkins
(Burbank, CA)
2019-2-25
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
United Kingdom

So yet another week goes by and still no updates fro the Crystalsky …..NO WAYPOINTS... you really dont give a stuff for your customer bases DJI.   I hope as many people as possible see this before thinking of buying one from you ...
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

At the moment I could sell a piece or 4 CS, but advise my customers to wait here for a while. First I want to know for sure if there are updates for the CS.

Because I already have enough problems with customers, that I have sold one, and keep asking me, where the updates remain

2019-3-2
Use props
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-18 10:22
Why not for the Zoom and Pro, these work just on the CrystalSky, only the Waypoint not yet.

where is the f4ucking update!!!
2019-3-2
Use props
Sascha.ES
Second Officer
Germany

DRAGenDROP Posted at 3-2 14:27
where is the f4ucking update!!!

also still waiting
2019-3-2
Use props
sjd666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

And now there’s another firmware and go 4 update for the smart controller. So the CrystalSky is even further behind.
2019-3-3
Use props
markiet1966
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1168819 ft
United Kingdom

I run 2 Inspire 2's and a Mavic 2 Pro, I'm not going near the smart controller simply because  of DJI's track record with the Crystal Sky! Why on earth would you issue updates for Android and IOS but not your own premier priced tablet devices????
2019-3-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules