active track help
4090 6 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans588ff39e
lvl.1
United States

When plugged in to phone, I make a box over subject, but it doesnt turn green! Im in follow mode. Works when i tap screen when not plugged into phone. Am i missing something? Help!!
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding that, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Mimo App? Let see if this will work. Just Additional info, In FPV mode, ActiveTrack mode is not available at present. This combination will be supported later by a firmware update. And at 4K 60FPS, ActiveTrack is not available because it will overload the CPU. If the Osmo Pocket is used with the DJI Mimo app: Select the area on the mobile device's screen to enable ActiveTrack. If the issue persists, please let us know. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks.
2019-2-6
Use props
fans588ff39e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-6 14:46
Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding that, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Mimo App? Let see if this will work. Just Additional info, In FPV mode, ActiveTrack mode is not available at present. This combination will be supported later by a firmware update. And at 4K 60FPS, ActiveTrack is not available because it will overload the CPU. If the Osmo Pocket is used with the DJI Mimo app: Select the area on the mobile device's screen to enable ActiveTrack. If the issue persists, please let us know. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks.
As stated in the original post. Im in follow mode. using 1080 24 30 and 60 fps. Thank you!
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans588ff39e Posted at 2-6 14:58
As stated in the original post. Im in follow mode. using 1080 24 30 and 60 fps. Thank you!

Hi, thanks for clarifying. Have you tried to uninstall DJ Mimo App?
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_F6prp4bN26OE
New
United States

fans588ff39e Posted at 2-6 14:58

Im having the same issue. Have you gotten it resolved??
2019-3-23
Use props
djiuser_RsEOKub01Zob
New

Italy

Same problem here with a Samsung S8. Active track works when tapping on the osmo screen alone but not working selecting an area on my smartphone screen using mimo. It creare a white box when I try to select something but it doesn't go green and doesn't track anything.

Anyone succeded ?
2019-5-6
Use props
GiJoeSG
lvl.1
  • >>>
Singapore

I have the same problem. I did a uninstall and reinstall of the Mino. It works again. Now I am worry if the same problem happen where I in the place with poor or no internet connection.... hmm...
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules