How to transmit from dji go to a Facebook business page.
3931 12 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9c005601
lvl.1
Peru

Good evening, I do not find any option to transmit live through the application dji go, I can only through my personal profile. Anyone tried?
I'm from Peru, excuse my English.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. After clicking on Facebook, Click on Go Live, then click on your profile and it will show your profile and pages you manage.  Select which to Go Live. Also, when live streaming to Facebook, the app must be connected to the Osmo’s Bluetooth at all times. But when live streaming to other platforms, the Bluetooth connection is not required. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2019-2-6
Use props
fans9c005601
lvl.1
Peru

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-6 16:53
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. After clicking on Facebook, Click on Go Live, then click on your profile and it will show your profile and pages you manage.  Select which to Go Live. Also, when live streaming to Facebook, the app must be connected to the Osmo’s Bluetooth at all times. But when live streaming to other platforms, the Bluetooth connection is not required. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

[view_image]

It is giving me to understand that only can be transmitted in live fanpage from the Facebook application, not from the application dji go.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9c005601 Posted at 2-6 16:59
It is giving me to understand that only can be transmitted in live fanpage from the Facebook application, not from the application dji go.

Yes, that is correct. You need to choose your Business Page on the Facebook application.
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_Eb9VAKiYMksZ
lvl.1

United States

I think I’m having the same issue you are. When I go to settings and hit Live and choose Facebook, it loads up my personal account, I click Go Live and at the top I have an arrow next to my picture to click and choose a business page that I manage, BUT none of my business pages are listed, just my personal account. I tried this on several phones and it made no difference. Why won’t the business pages appear?
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_Eb9VAKiYMksZ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-6 16:53

[view_image]

Hi Natalia,

I’m having the same issue as they are, only none of the business pages that I manage are showing up, only my personal page. I’m connected to Bluetooth (on iOS phone) as you said and these business pages are linked to my personal account. It seems like other people are having this problem as well. Do you know if DJI is working on fixing this bug? Thank you for your help!
2019-2-7
Use props
MichVP
New
United States

Hi is there an answer to this yet DJI? The business pages do NOT show up, only the personal page. Please and thank you!
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Eb9VAKiYMksZ Posted at 2-7 07:35
Hi Natalia,

I’m having the same issue as they are, only none of the business pages that I manage are showing up, only my personal page. I’m connected to Bluetooth (on iOS phone) as you said and these business pages are linked to my personal account. It seems like other people are having this problem as well. Do you know if DJI is working on fixing this bug? Thank you for your help!

Hi there, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Regarding your concern, we will forward this to our R&D department for further clarification. I'll get back once I have the update. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-9
Use props
fansc24c6b50
New
Flight distance : 11775 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-2-9 08:18
Hi there, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Regarding your concern, we will forward this to our R&D department for further clarification. I'll get back once I have the update. Thanks for your understanding.

It's been a year with no further response to this question... Any news?

I'm right there with all these other people, unable to stream Facebook Live to a business page via the DJI Go app (works fine with Facebook Live to personal page).
2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansc24c6b50 Posted at 3-17 13:09
It's been a year with no further response to this question... Any news?

I'm right there with all these other people, unable to stream Facebook Live to a business page via the DJI Go app (works fine with Facebook Live to personal page).

Hi there, so sorry for the inconvenience caused. We'll forward this request to the related team again. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-3-18
Use props
niceflexbro
New

United States

Following up on this - having the same issue!  Thanks for any suggestions!
2020-3-19
Use props
djiuser_Zr3Y9SGFKIP0
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-2-6 16:53

[view_image]

What if it only shows my person FB page and not the pages i manage? How can i go live from a page i manage?
2020-6-13
Use props
SUPNorway
lvl.1
Norway

Any updates? Of course people need to stream from business pages. I can only see my personal account when I try. Why has there been no answer to this? Not good enough DJI. Thinking about buying elsewhwere next time.
Not impressed.
2020-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules