Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Focus Handwheel 2 Powering On But Not Responding
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dansker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1930873 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

I just got the Focus Handwheel 2 for my Inspire 2. Plugged it in yesterday and everything worked as it should.

Today, however, I plug it in and the light in the wheel blinks and I can't pull focus anymore. The Focus icon doesn't show up either in the DJI Go App (running on CrystalSky). Nothing changed between yesterday and today. Is there a way to reset the handwheel or manually update? Please advise.

Dane
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Dansker, sorry for all the trouble. If the the blinking indicator light of DJI Focus Handwheel 2 is blinking quickly, it means the upgrade firmware is failed. On the other hand, if it is blinking slowly that means the device is not detected. The DJI Focus Handwheel 2 should have a solid on indicator light for you to use it properly. For the device not detected, please reconnect the cable on the stand to the Inspire 2 Remote controller to power the Focus handwheel 2. For firmware upgrade failed, your Focus Handwheel 2 can be upgraded through the Inspire 2 remote controller and Osmo Pro/Raw. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-10
Use props
Dansker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1930873 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve plugged the handheld into my cendence, into my Inspire 2 controller, into my friend’s controller all with the same result. The slow blinking light. No matter what it’s connected to, there is always the blinking light.
2019-2-11
Use props
fansaf3745fe
lvl.1

Armenia

FDji focus Handwheel 2 can be upgraded through the Inspire 2 remote controller and Osmo Pro/Raw. HOW? please GUIDE ME THROUGH.
2022-11-5
Use props
fansaf3745fe
lvl.1

Armenia

Dji focus Handwheel 2 can be upgraded through Osmo Pro/Raw.
HOW? please GUIDE ME THROUGH.
2022-11-5
Use props
fansaf3745fe
lvl.1

Armenia

As soon as i connect my Dji Focus handwheel on Osmo Pro, Zenmuse X5 camera freezes....Help please, John
2022-11-5
Use props
ro_walker
Captain
Brazil

You're not alone!
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules