3673 6 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Onikoyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129695 ft
  • >>>
France

Hey guys, I'm sure everyone more or less wished they didn't have to drive back home or go to their cars to charge their battery after a flight session, I'm sure that there are some affordable power banks that can charge a drone battery.. But I just can't seem to find them (or to know what to look for...)

Any Ideas guys?
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The power bank can be used on the remote controller, however, I'm afraid that this power bank can't supply enough power voltage to the battery of our Mavic 2 Pro. For an additional reminder, please be cautious on using third-party accessory as this may affect your unit. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-7
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

How much money you are willing to spend? There are big enough power bank to charge the batteries, but they are not cheap.
2019-2-7
Use props
Mr Onikoyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129695 ft
  • >>>
France

Maxi3D Posted at 2-7 11:33
How much money you are willing to spend? There are big enough power bank to charge the batteries, but they are not cheap.

Yeah I saw that, most power banks that can do the job are more expensive than just buying 2 more extra batteries... Lol
2019-2-7
Use props
mikay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1919219 ft
Switzerland

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07JFTYQGT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2019-7-12
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

mikay Posted at 7-12 05:26
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07JFTYQGT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Good one..
2019-7-12
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
Taiwan

Hey,

I had been using the Power Bank bellow which allows charging directly at 220V AC or 300V DC. This charger is 70Wh, more than enough to charge twice. One thing that you might need to keep in mind is, that anything with a battery that goes above 100Wh will be a pain to take on an airplane because it will require special permission from the airline and insurance company operating the aircraft.

OMNICHARGE 20+

Cheers!

AACY

2019-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules