61004 18 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlosnino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
Spain

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to my Ronin M vía the Assistant with my mobile but I can't remember the password. How can I fix this?

2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the account on your Ronin M itself? If yes, then you could reset the password of your Ronin M using the Ronin-M Assistant Software v2.5. Note: LED should be solid green while using the software. Please see the image for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-2-7
Use props
carlosnino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 13:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the account on your Ronin M itself? If yes, then you could reset the password of your Ronin M using the Ronin-M Assistant Software v2.5. Note: LED should be solid green while using the software. Please see the image for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply. I tried the software in a Macbook Pro with Mojave and it does not connect to the gimbal via Bluetooth. I tried reboting and restarting both Mac and gimbal but nothing changes. My Android LG V30 sees the gimbal via Bluetooth but does not connect directly. I assume the it does connect with the android Ronin Assistant because it tells me that the password is incorrect.
Is the default gimbal bluetooth name Gimbal1?
2019-2-7
Use props
Hnkk
lvl.1

Germany

Try to connect the gimbal via a USB-cable to your computer. Power on the gimbal, wait for the light in the software to turn green and reset the password as seen in the screenshot Tony provided.
After the process is completed just disconnect the USB-cable and try to connect via bluetooth to the gimbal. The Assistent app should prompt you to set a new password for the device.
2019-2-8
Use props
djiuser_tITGXxgRLtOu
New

United States

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the account on your Ronin M itself? If yes, then you could reset the password of your Ronin M using the Ronin-M Assistant Software v2.5. Note: LED should be solid green while using the software. Please see the image for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Where do you find 2.5 for windows?  I went to site and it appears no longer supported.   
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

carlosnino Posted at 2-7 14:40
Thank you for your reply. I tried the software in a Macbook Pro with Mojave and it does not connect to the gimbal via Bluetooth. I tried reboting and restarting both Mac and gimbal but nothing changes. My Android LG V30 sees the gimbal via Bluetooth but does not connect directly. I assume the it does connect with the android Ronin Assistant because it tells me that the password is incorrect.
Is the default gimbal bluetooth name Gimbal1?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please refer to the instruction below for you to reset the password of your Ronin M.

First, kindly remove the battery and clean the contact/copper plate with a piece of non-dust cloth, then when you're about to put it back, please insert the battery with fine strength to push it in so that it will be tightly and firmly connected.
- Connect the Gimbal to your computer using a micro USB Cable and launch the Gimbal Assistant. Note: The light indicator on the assistant software should be Green blinking Blue.
- Once you are connected, hit the default button and Reset Password on the assistant software.

Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_tITGXxgRLtOu Posted at 2-15 18:31
Where do you find 2.5 for windows?  I went to site and it appears no longer supported.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. No worries, you could disregard that message and continue to use the Ronin M. The application is still the latest version for Ronin M that you could use. Hope that this would clarify your query today. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-17
Use props
enk_lagestu
New

France

Hnkk Posted at 2-8 08:20
Try to connect the gimbal via a USB-cable to your computer. Power on the gimbal, wait for the light in the software to turn green and reset the password as seen in the screenshot Tony provided.
After the process is completed just disconnect the USB-cable and try to connect via bluetooth to the gimbal. The Assistent app should prompt you to set a new password for the device.

sorry I don't speak well english I'm french.  

So someone sold me a ronin m but he don't remember the password and the mail adress. he dont have thecount. So how can I do auto tune stability please?
2019-4-11
Use props
enk_lagestu
New

France

[view_image]

sorry I don't speak well english I'm french.  

So someone sold me a ronin m but he don't remember the password and the mail adress. he dont have thecount. So how can I do auto tune stability please?
2019-4-11
Use props
Shiralogan
lvl.1

Stella excel password Unlocker software is work completely and easily recover excel file password with supported version up to 2019.this software using three attack like as:-brute force attack, mask attack and dictionary attack.

Read more:- https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/blog/excel-password-unlocker/

2019-9-7
Use props
djiuser_TjY2EdNFRKFN
New

Switzerland

Bonjour j’ai acheté le Ronin-M et pour connecter à DJI assistant il me demande le mote de passe Bluetooth.
Ou je peut trouver cette note de passe? Pour me connecter à Ronin-m merci pour votre aide !!
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_TjY2EdNFRKFN
New

Switzerland

Bonjour j’ai acheté en occasion le Ronin-M, et pour connecté au DJI assistant il me demande le mote de passe Bluetooth, ou je peut trouver cette mote de passe ? Pour me connecter à Mon Ronin-m ?

Merci pour votre aide
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_Q97m4qXeOSF9
New

United States

Hello My name is Israel I been tryna to get my Dji Ronin-M connect for month's but when im on the app its asking for my password but it won't accept it so I tried 2 reset it but that don't work please help me its brand new but it just don't wanna connect with the app
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_HewHXAZZB2vx
New

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-7 13:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the account on your Ronin M itself? If yes, then you could reset the password of your Ronin M using the Ronin-M Assistant Software v2.5. Note: LED should be solid green while using the software. Please see the image for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

How to change it on mobile phone or tablet
2021-7-23
Use props
fans35e814c5
New

United States

What if you bought a Ronin M used and received it with the setting too high? The Ronin just vibrates continuesly when I turn it on killing the motor. I cannot log into the assistant app because of two reasons.
1. I do not have the 6 character password.
2. I can't keep it on long enough to connect even of I did cuz I don't want to kill the motors.
What do I do??
Speak in very simple terms please. Which cable do i need to connect to gimbal. I only got a micro SD to USB. I doubt it's even one of the cables that came with it. It looks after market braided.
So can I connect to gimbal with cable and computer without turning on? Which cable..to what port on gimbal....
Please help
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_OXOKLHprH4Bu
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-7 13:03

[view_image]

Thanks for this.
You helped me enormously.
I recently bought a virtually unused Ronin-M but had similar connection and password problems.
I ended up installing the Assistant app on an old Samsung phone and also on an old laptop. The Windows software wouldn't load because of Windows error 740, but by turning off the virus protection I was able to overcome the installation problem and install it on the PC and launch the app.
Using the USB cable I was able to connect to the Ronin to the laptop and reset the password. The software It is not very friendly but when I then used the phone app to connect wirelessly, I was prompted for the password and I was able to input a new password.
Without your support I would have had to try and get a refund.
2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_IGASE6O1vxfR
New

Philippines

i forgot my ronin password and phrase how can i open it? please help me
2022-1-10
Use props
jfh52
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-17 09:05
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please refer to the instruction below for you to reset the password of your Ronin M.

First, kindly remove the battery and clean the contact/copper plate with a piece of non-dust cloth, then when you're about to put it back, please insert the battery with fine strength to push it in so that it will be tightly and firmly connected.

Is there DJI Assistant software for the MacBook Pro? I can't find it.
2023-1-1
Use props
fans9585b995
New

Morocco

What is the Bluetooth password by default ?
2-14 11:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules