Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reset or recover password
1958 11 2-7 09:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlosnino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 544 ft
Spain

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to my Ronin M vía the Assistant with my mobile but I can't remember the password. How can I fix this?

2-7 09:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the account on your Ronin M itself? If yes, then you could reset the password of your Ronin M using the Ronin-M Assistant Software v2.5. Note: LED should be solid green while using the software. Please see the image for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2-7 13:03
Use props
carlosnino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 544 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 13:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the account on your Ronin M itself? If yes, then you could reset the password of your Ronin M using the Ronin-M Assistant Software v2.5. Note: LED should be solid green while using the software. Please see the image for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply. I tried the software in a Macbook Pro with Mojave and it does not connect to the gimbal via Bluetooth. I tried reboting and restarting both Mac and gimbal but nothing changes. My Android LG V30 sees the gimbal via Bluetooth but does not connect directly. I assume the it does connect with the android Ronin Assistant because it tells me that the password is incorrect.
Is the default gimbal bluetooth name Gimbal1?
2-7 14:40
Use props
Hnkk
lvl.1

Germany

Try to connect the gimbal via a USB-cable to your computer. Power on the gimbal, wait for the light in the software to turn green and reset the password as seen in the screenshot Tony provided.
After the process is completed just disconnect the USB-cable and try to connect via bluetooth to the gimbal. The Assistent app should prompt you to set a new password for the device.
2-8 08:20
Use props
djiuser_tITGXxgRLtOu
New

United States

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the account on your Ronin M itself? If yes, then you could reset the password of your Ronin M using the Ronin-M Assistant Software v2.5. Note: LED should be solid green while using the software. Please see the image for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Where do you find 2.5 for windows?  I went to site and it appears no longer supported.   
2-15 18:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

carlosnino Posted at 2-7 14:40
Thank you for your reply. I tried the software in a Macbook Pro with Mojave and it does not connect to the gimbal via Bluetooth. I tried reboting and restarting both Mac and gimbal but nothing changes. My Android LG V30 sees the gimbal via Bluetooth but does not connect directly. I assume the it does connect with the android Ronin Assistant because it tells me that the password is incorrect.
Is the default gimbal bluetooth name Gimbal1?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please refer to the instruction below for you to reset the password of your Ronin M.

First, kindly remove the battery and clean the contact/copper plate with a piece of non-dust cloth, then when you're about to put it back, please insert the battery with fine strength to push it in so that it will be tightly and firmly connected.
- Connect the Gimbal to your computer using a micro USB Cable and launch the Gimbal Assistant. Note: The light indicator on the assistant software should be Green blinking Blue.
- Once you are connected, hit the default button and Reset Password on the assistant software.

Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2-17 09:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

djiuser_tITGXxgRLtOu Posted at 2-15 18:31
Where do you find 2.5 for windows?  I went to site and it appears no longer supported.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. No worries, you could disregard that message and continue to use the Ronin M. The application is still the latest version for Ronin M that you could use. Hope that this would clarify your query today. Thank you for continued support.
2-17 09:11
Use props
osttopst
lvl.1

India

Just download the Best Stella excel password recovery software that well effective program for recover excel password and also work whole XLSX file version as:- 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.  More info: https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/recover-excel-file-password.html
3-11 01:20
Use props
osttopst
lvl.1

India

Use the Stella Excel password recovery software is quick solution to remove the excel file password and also excel file password software on all versions of XLX & XLSX files also work like: - 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. The Stella Excel password Unlocker program has the ability to unlock excel file password.

More Info: https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/recover-excel-file-password.html

http://2016excelpasswordrecovery.blogspot.com/
3-22 00:42
Use props
enk_lagestu
lvl.1

France

Hnkk Posted at 2-8 08:20
Try to connect the gimbal via a USB-cable to your computer. Power on the gimbal, wait for the light in the software to turn green and reset the password as seen in the screenshot Tony provided.
After the process is completed just disconnect the USB-cable and try to connect via bluetooth to the gimbal. The Assistent app should prompt you to set a new password for the device.

sorry I don't speak well english I'm french.  

So someone sold me a ronin m but he don't remember the password and the mail adress. he dont have thecount. So how can I do auto tune stability please?
4-11 09:06
Use props
enk_lagestu
lvl.1

France

[view_image]

sorry I don't speak well english I'm french.  

So someone sold me a ronin m but he don't remember the password and the mail adress. he dont have thecount. So how can I do auto tune stability please?
4-11 09:07
Use props
rondevid
lvl.1

India

here is a smart solution to recover lost excel password by eSoftTools Excel Password Unlocker Software. It can easily re-open locked excel (.xls, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xlsx, .xla, .xlam, .xltm) file password using Dictionary attack, Mask attack, & Brute Force attack method. You can also, Unlock Word file password and Access file password with FREE DEMO VERSION to user preview and it supports all MS Excel versions 97 up to 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bit, & 64-bit).

Get More Info:- https://www.excelunlockertool.com/

6-19 03:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules