Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What kind of delays is CNY causing
2332 5 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Britserker
Flight distance : 835364 ft
Canada

Hello, I see there are a couple of DJI agents very helpful in this forum. Could you please check a Mavic Air fly more combo order 0014208300419 which was supposed to ship Feb 5th but has not progressed beyond payment sucess. Online chat was not very helpful, just want to know when I should be expecting the shipping details to be posted.
Thank you![size=1.4em]

2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there Britserker. Sorry to hear about the shipment order. Since the order is presented, I will ask for assistance and coordinate your concern to the respective department. We will notify if there is any update to your concern. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-2-7
Use props
Britserker
Canada

Update from customer service for anyone who also may have orders held up by the CNY. The warehouse in China is set to resume shipping on Feb 11th, hopefully the tracking info will come then.
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Britserker Posted at 2-8 17:36
Update from customer service for anyone who also may have orders held up by the CNY. The warehouse in China is set to resume shipping on Feb 11th, hopefully the tracking info will come then.

Hi Britserker, your order has been shipped out, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-2-11
Use props
Britserker
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-11 19:01
Hi Britserker, your order has been shipped out, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope youe will receive it soon.

Thank you so much for the update. Looking forward to this Mavic after some great experiences with my current P3Pro.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Britserker Posted at 2-11 19:04
Thank you so much for the update. Looking forward to this Mavic after some great experiences with my current P3Pro.

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules