Ronin-S Grip Battery Not Working Right Out Of Box
1008 2 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rpd677
New
United States

My issue is the gimbal will light up when plugged into my computer or another power adapter, but the actual grip light/batter will not blink at all (0 of the 4 lights). This was just opened and is very frustrating!! I updated to the last firmware and that did nothing. Additionally, it says it is connected to the app, but the batter is at 0%.

2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi rpd677, sorry for the troubles on charging, may I verify if there is any response after charging for a while? Please use the designated charger and the cable. Will the indicator in the battery light up when powering on normally?
2019-2-19
Use props
Nandoblum
New

Brazil

Hi!!! Same problem here, how do you solve it?

I bought a Ronin-S on October 28, 2018 (just 5 months ago) in the Amazon USA, brought it to Brazil and used it in three jobs of a daily filming each.

Last week I went to charge him and suddenly his battery (grip) does not turn on anymore, no battery led turns on. This is terrible!

I've mailed DJI too, but I'm not getting any replies :/

I tried everything! I charged the battery directly into the socket for three days and nothing happens. The top (where I place the camera) normally connects while in the socket or computer. It is not a cable or charger problem.

What should I do? How can I repair or replace the part?

Please help me!!!
Thanks!
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules