1279 4 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JustJon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7864 ft
  • >>>
United States

So... I buy 2 new batteries from an authorized vendor. One is great and one arrives dead on arrival. No biggie... things happen I understand that. Sat on a shelf to long etc.

I contact DJI and the treat me like pure gold! After jumping through hoops anyway. Play the email game back and forth... take videos... receipts... all they ask for.

Within days I have a UPS label... box it up and off it goes! Quick! I’m happy as can be... they back their product! Great deal... good people!

Of course... more to the story!

I get an email today with an invoice to pay for 89 bucks? Seriously?? I just paid 89 bucks for the damn thing??

The reason and I quote... “No Activation Date”.

How the hell do you activate a battery that comes D.O.A???? That not in the manual!!!!!

Just took that Inspire 2 out of my shopping cart. I’ll get something else!

Start thinking about your customers DJI! They are the ones making you billions!!

Absolute BS!!

2019-2-7
Use props
JustJon
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So much for supporting your customers!

So... I buy 2 new batteries from an authorized vendor. One is great and one arrives dead on arrival. No biggie... things happen I understand that. Sat on a shelf to long etc.

I contact DJI and the treat me like pure gold! After jumping through hoops anyway. Play the email game back and forth... take videos... receipts... all they ask for.

Within days I have a UPS label... box it up and off it goes! Quick! I’m happy as can be... they back their product! Great deal... good people!

Of course... more to the story!

I get an email today with an invoice to pay for 89 bucks? Seriously?? I just paid 89 bucks for the damn thing??

The reason and I quote... “No Activation Date”.

How the hell do you activate a battery that comes D.O.A???? That not in the manual!!!!!

Just took that Inspire 2 out of my shopping cart. I’ll get something else!

Start thinking about your customers DJI! They are the ones making you billions!!
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there JustJon. Sorry to read your frustrations about your concern. I was trying to pull up the case using your Forum account email address but gave me no results. Would it be possible to PM us the associated case number ( CAS ) or a ticket number that we may check and see if there's anything that we might help you with? Kindly reach us back the soonest time possible. Appreciate your patience.
2019-2-7
Use props
JustJon
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-7 16:48
Hi there JustJon. Sorry to read your frustrations about your concern. I was trying to pull up the case using your Forum account email address but gave me no results. Would it be possible to PM us the associated case number ( CAS ) or a ticket number that we may check and see if there's anything that we might help you with? Kindly reach us back the soonest time possible. Appreciate your patience.

CAS-2719550-N5J5Q1

It’s under my wife’s email addy.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

JustJon Posted at 2-7 16:53
CAS-2719550-N5J5Q1

It’s under my wife’s email addy.

Received with thanks! This has been escalated to the management for investigation, we'll keep following up as well.
2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules