Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Poll: TB50 "0%" battery issue
293 5 2-7 18:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 984010
Argentina

Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 8 entry optional ), Total 21 people participate in voting

Distance end of: 47 Day19 Hour11 Min

Your user group with no voting privileges
2-7 18:01
Use props
DJI Stephen
Administrator

Hello and good day Airking Pilot. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this poll. I hope many will participate and you'll get the best answer for this poll here from our valued DJI Mambers and Customers. Thank you for your support.
2-8 09:27
Use props
Blackwood
Second Officer

I don't see a choice for "never had this issue".
2-11 12:17
Use props
markiet1966
Second Officer
Flight distance : 312667

Would be good to have an option for "Never had this issue", not having it means that the poll won't tell you how widespread the issue is.

Mark
2-17 04:51
Use props
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Argentina

markiet1966 Posted at 2-17 04:51
Would be good to have an option for "Never had this issue", not having it means that the poll won't tell you how widespread the issue is.

Mark

Hi
Thanks. Added
I know there are a lot of Inspire 2 users that never had this issue. I really wanted to see if this is a very rare, or if al least just a few are affected. In my case it would not change my findings if I see 20 people having this issue and 100 or 1000 not having it. I was interested in absolute numbers: how many people are having this issue. First time I commented about this, I received al lot of "you must be doing things wrong because nobody is having this issue". At least I can see that a few, but not two or three people, are having this issue. Scratching my head about what´s going on regarding this issue. I even received: "this must be an enviromental issue"... ?
2-17 08:31
Use props
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Argentina

Curious about 11 people that had the issue and only 1 fixed it with .0300, but 5 currently having the issue:
Did they fixed another way? just got them replaced?
2-17 08:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules