11984 14 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GS59Clark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220581 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you please tell us when you expect to have DJI GS PRO available for Android?

2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested with DJI Product, with regards to that, as of the time being we don't have any information yet from our developer when it will be. However, I will forward this as part of the suggestion. I hope you understand. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
LarryLaxdal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7772 ft

Canada

Great question! It would be nice to finally have a DJI mapping solution for our very pricey (and currently not very useful) Crystal Sky
2019-2-11
Use props
GS59Clark
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

LarryLaxdal Posted at 2-11 11:10
Great question! It would be nice to finally have a DJI mapping solution for our very pricey (and currently not very useful) Crystal Sky

Agreed, I find it rather odd that DJI's premier display device is not supported
2019-2-13
Use props
GS59Clark
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Any update on this?
2019-5-15
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

GS59Clark Posted at 5-15 03:29
Any update on this?

No. You are dealing with DJI. You will not get an update, let alone an accurate date, for ANYTHING they produce.
2019-5-15
Use props
AerobotROI
lvl.1

It's clear that DJI does not make products with the interest to safeguard their clients' investments. So, never.
2019-9-26
Use props
djiuser_8oiGVI1MYoyj
New

Portugal

Why there's not yet a solution for DJI GS Pro for Androide? I bought the DJI Smart Controller for Mavic 2 Pror that has the Android OS!!
2020-4-13
Use props
CODIZAN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54193 ft

Poland

NO NIE MOGE WYJSC Z PODZIWU CO DO TEGO ZE JEST NA ANDROIDA A NIE MA
WYGLADA NA TO ZE OD 2018 TO KWESTIA DOBREJ WOLI  KTOREJ BRAK W DJI
TAK TO JEST JAK SIE JEST MONOPOLISTZA I NIE TRZEBA O NIC WALCZYC
2021-1-26
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

Dji allready have Pilot app for Android. They just have to make It more effective and add more functionality. It is only matter of money.
2021-2-6
Use props
fans0c809ac3
New
Flight distance : 23091 ft
Brazil

I believe that the development of a software is much simpler than the entire study for the manufacture of a new model of drone, that's why I don't understand the more than 05 years that this software has existed for IOS and so far it has not been ported to the Android platform
2022-4-10
Use props
fans0c809ac3
New
Flight distance : 23091 ft
Brazil

ReppocMike Posted at 2021-2-6 01:49
Dji allready have Pilot app for Android. They just have to make It more effective and add more functionality. It is only matter of money.

And that it is compatible with all aircraft
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI MAVIC 3 PRO
lvl.1

Netherlands

I Buy the DJI Mini 3 Pro And the Dji Mavic 3 Pro for mapping with the RC Pro But can not make a flicht plan the Remote is android and DJI GS Pro is onley for Ios why dont they make a Ios remote Or Android software Use
So Can anyone tell me a solution Thanks
2023-9-12
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DJI MAVIC 3 PRO Posted at 9-12 00:07
I Buy the DJI Mini 3 Pro And the Dji Mavic 3 Pro for mapping with the RC Pro But can not make a flicht plan the Remote is android and DJI GS Pro is onley for Ios why dont they make a Ios remote Or Android software Use

GS Pro is absolutely not compatible with either one.
It seems that you received some very bad advice because these two drones are not designed for mapping.

Your best option remains to try Litchi Pilot with the mini 3. https://forum.flylitchi.com/t/new-litchi-pilot-beta/10621

It all depends on your required level of accuracy.
2023-9-12
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DJI MAVIC 3 PRO Posted at 9-12 00:07
I Buy the DJI Mini 3 Pro And the Dji Mavic 3 Pro for mapping with the RC Pro But can not make a flicht plan the Remote is android and DJI GS Pro is onley for Ios why dont they make a Ios remote Or Android software Use

There is this one also : https://www.dronelink.com/
2023-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules