Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
White Goggles X Mavic 2- Range problem?
1848 4 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luizgarcezt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840620 ft
Brazil

Hello,

Please, anyone who has white goggles and use it with Mavic 2 (Pro or Zoom) answer my questions.

Does the White Goggles have the same range problem as the Goggles RE ? Tell us the max distance you have flew?

I know the White Goggles just receive 2.4 Mhz. I also know the White Goggle hasn´t the same image as the RE, but for me, range is what matters.

I just boght Mavic Zoom and would have boght the Goggles RE if there was not so many thread saying the same thing. Now I am wondering if I need to buy DJI CS or White Goggles, wich is in a good price.
2019-2-8
Use props
fanse5d80e2f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1443625 ft
United States

Yes, the white goggles have the same range/disconnect issue.
2019-2-10
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

No..I have the M2Z and white ones and don’t have any problems. The RE goggles are the ones with the issue. I consistently get 2 1/2 miles before the video begins to stick or break up. It also depends on interference...for example I was in the desert and got 3 miles but in a city I might get 1 1/2 to 2 miles but sometimes less. Look around for towers and that should give you an idea of what to expect. One thing to note is the new Smart Controller does NOT work with the goggles at this time....it will but not yet. Let me know if I can help further.
2019-2-12
Use props
Luizgarcezt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840620 ft
Brazil

Thank You. It helped.
2019-2-13
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>

I have Mavic 2 Pro and Google RE.  It´s very bad.   I´ve tried everything.
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules