Anybody uses Mavic Pro Remote Bicycle holder?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571663 ft
Hungary

Hello All,

I wonder if anybody of you uses any remote controller holder on your bicycle.
I have a Mavic Pro, and as spring is coming I am planning cycle tours, and somehow I'd like to atatch the remote controller on my bike.
Any usefool tool for it? Where could I buy? I saw some on Aliexpress, and Amazon. What do you suggest?

Thanx

Peter
2019-2-8
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I am not sure you can safely ride a bike and control a drone at the same time...
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Peter. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have an accessory that holds the remote controller of the drone to a bicycle.  Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a 3rd party apps because we are unable to ensure the safety and the compatibility of the accessory to the device. Thanks for your understanding. Have a safe and happy flying.
2019-2-8
Use props
Peter78
lvl.2
Hungary

JAgraphics Posted at 2-8 10:58
I am not sure you can safely ride a bike and control a drone at the same time...

What is unsafe, if I choose active track mode while standing  near my bike, and then after the drone positioned itself behind me, I begin to cycle, and I only use the attached remote/phone to see if it is safely following me? Don't you think it is more dangerous to hold it in my hand, and to ride my bike with only my other hand???
2019-2-8
Use props
Peter78
lvl.2
Hungary

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-8 11:04
Hello and good day Peter. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have an accessory that holds the remote controller of the drone to a bicycle.  Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a 3rd party apps because we are unable to ensure the safety and the compatibility of the accessory to the device. Thanks for your understanding. Have a safe and happy flying.

So why don't you build safe  rc holder onto bicycles then?
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules