Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoint Initiation
791 5 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterJame007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119068 ft
United States

trying to figure out how to activate waypoints.  After starting the Mavic Pro, I dont get the controller icon on the left hand side of screen .  Why is this not showing up or is there soemthing special that neds to be done.. ???  Any help appreciated...
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question, you need to enable first the Intelligent flight modes from the DJI Go 4 app. Then give a try. Thank you for your support.
flightmode.png
2019-2-8
Use props
Peterjame007
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 15:02
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question, you need to enable first the Intelligent flight modes from the DJI Go 4 app. Then give a try. Thank you for your support.

Still no icon on screen.  I did select “multiple flight modes”  ...  what else can I do ?  And P and S are the only two modes showing ...  in setup screen....  ??
2019-2-9
Use props
Doc Ozzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2174482 ft
Germany

Are you flying with an Android or iOS device? I've been told that Android doesn't support waypoints, yet???

I'm a droid user myself.

Would love to know if/how you get this resolved.

Thanks,
Ozzy
2019-2-9
Use props
Peterjame007
lvl.2
United States

Doc Ozzy Posted at 2-9 13:37
Are you flying with an Android or iOS device? I've been told that Android doesn't support waypoints, yet???

I'm a droid user myself.

I have both.  IPad and Galaxy 7 or Android phone.  Wondering if that may make a difference
2019-2-10
Use props
Doc Ozzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2174482 ft
Germany

Peterjame007 Posted at 2-10 14:10
I have both.  IPad and Galaxy 7 or Android phone.  Wondering if that may make a difference

I'd be curious to learn what you find out.
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules