Need to change my DJI refresh drone
806 3 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Purchased a drone 4 days ago, it broke, DJI told me to take it back to the store I purchased it from and get a new one, which I did. Now I need to change my DJI Refresh coverage from my old drone to the new one., any ideas on the best way to do this?
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, I would suggest sending an email here directly djicare@dji.com for requesting transferring the DJI Care Refresh, and just to heads up you need to provide as well the Agreement number and proof of replacement for the Aircraft. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 14:33
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, I would suggest sending an email here directly  for requesting transferring the DJI Care Refresh, and just to heads up you need to provide as well the Agreement number and proof of replacement for the Aircraft. Thank you for your support.

Thank you.
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Not a problem and It's my pleasure. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks.
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules