What a joke. Company just doesn’t care.
1210 9 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa7409ffc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1742264 ft
Australia

Care refresh should be linked to a serial number, NOT THE COUNTRYS WEBSITE IT WAS BOUGHT IN!! I should not be denied coverage because I clicked a link on your email and being in another country it went to that website (Australia) where I paid and was given confirmation TO MY SERIAL NUMBER AND NOTHING ELSE! Only when I went to use the policy I was denied use of care refresh plus and after AFTER 8 WEEKS OF BACK AND FORTH DISCUSSION, many operators ensuring me we would be able to resolve this issue!! Why waste so much of my time?? Only to deny it anyway!!?? An absolute joke and disrespect to a good customer and spokesman for DJI!!! Unbelievable!! Also Ava said she would ask for a discount but said because I paid too quickly for repair how could I expect a discount now!?!? Are you kidding me!? Can’t give me a credit in the dji store after the fact!? After 8 weeks of waiting and I only have 1 week till I return to Australia from Hawaii as I have explained the whole 8 weeks! An absolute joke as I haven’t been able to fly my drone here in Hawaii once!! Here to make films for social media which I always represent dji with hashtags etc. Absolutely the worst customer care I have experienced, and a total disaster for me!! NO CARE REFRESH PLUS, NO DRONE TO FLY, AND A WASTE OF MANY WEEKS OF MY TIME! You are dealing with professionals using your drones for work this is not a joke. We fly all over the world filming with these drones and are penalised for spending more money on your products and services from the wrong website?? For the same company!?!!? Unnacceptable!!
2019-2-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Also Ava said she would ask for a discount but said because I paid too quickly for repair how could I expect a discount now!?!?

Seriously?  That is what a DJI employee gave you as a reason do deny a discount.  You promptly paid for repair, so no discount.

2019-2-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Care refresh should be linked to a serial number, NOT THE COUNTRYS WEBSITE IT WAS BOUGHT IN!!

Highly agree, with one noted condition.  Any shipping costs for repair that go above shipping costs of owner's country of residence, are responsibility of owner.
2019-2-8
Use props
fansa7409ffc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1742264 ft
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-8 21:09
Care refresh should be linked to a serial number, NOT THE COUNTRYS WEBSITE IT WAS BOUGHT IN!!

Highly agree, with one noted condition.  Any shipping costs for repair that go above shipping costs of owner's country of residence, are responsibility of owner.

Totally agree and was aware of shipping costs and had no problem with that whatsoever.
2019-2-8
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-8 21:03
Also Ava said she would ask for a discount but said because I paid too quickly for repair how could I expect a discount now!?!?

Seriously?  That is what a DJI employee gave you as a reason do deny a discount.  You promptly paid for repair, so no discount.

how can they if already paid..?   partial refunds... these are a thing for such events.  effectively refund the differance.
2019-2-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2-8 21:25
how can they if already paid..?   partial refunds... these are a thing for such events.  effectively refund the differance.

Well Do'h.  Ava of DJI gets repair costs lowered, and sends him a refund.
Or DJI reverse the charges.  Then sends him a revised bill with discount.
Or DJI offers to credit his account if he is a frequent buyer.   And being a frequent buyer of DJI products, a nice discount.  Which is easily written off as rewarding customer loyalty and mending fence.

It isn't Rocket Science.
2019-2-8
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-8 21:33
Well Do'h.  Ava of DJI gets repair costs lowered, and sends him a refund.
Or DJI reverse the charges.  Then sends him a revised bill with discount.
Or DJI offers to credit his account if he is a frequent buyer.   And being a frequent buyer of DJI products, a nice discount.  Which is easily written off as rewarding customer loyalty and mending fence.

this is why Amazon is so wildly popular....
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we sincerely apologize to read on your DJI Care Refresh + purchase experience and the unpleasant experience with our support team, I manage to get your case number and the email records via your Forum account and will verify again with the related team to see if there is any better resolution we can provide for the trouble caused. Please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-2-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2-8 21:39
this is why Amazon is so wildly popular....

Correct you are.  
2019-2-8
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-8 21:09

Highly agree, with one noted condition.  Any shipping costs for repair that go above shipping costs of owner's country of residence, are responsibility of owner.

I fully agree that all repairs should be covered regardless where the  breakage occurred,  additional shipping charges, if appropriate, should be the only charges incurred.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules