631 3 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tim Downey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240984 ft
Australia

Hi,

With my Mavic 2 Pro I get lag/stuttering when turning/yaw (I tried YAW sensitivity down to 50). See the link here for an example filmed inb D-LOG 4K 25fps/ 1/50 shutter with a PolarPro ND filter.  I have a decent PC i7--8700k with a GTX1080i and 32GB RAM, I use a Sand Disk Extreme Pro micro SD card--- any tips or is it possible I have a defective unit???

2019-2-8
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

Nothing unusual
2019-2-8
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

you are turning too fast.  I think the movie people use 7 seconds, or more, that something should pan across the frame.  They don't pan that fast unless they want that shuttering/disturbing effect.  Figure either the subject or the background should not be moving across the frame if it can be helped.  It would bother the viewer otherwise.  

In your vid, everything is moving across the frame,...and too fast.

Here, the subject stays in one relative position in the fram while the background moves by too fast.  But becuse the subject is in one area of the frame, no one really notices.

Spark return 5.gif
2019-2-8
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

My thoughts initially are you panning slightly too fast. I think this is normal. I have the same issue but I have learned to slow my panning down. I also use a little expo to smooth this out.
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules