Drone User Knowledge Questionnaire
1424 13 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tohru
lvl.1

Canada

Hi all!

I'm a student from the University of Toronto, I'm also a huge fan of DJI, been using their product for 2 years now I'm currently doing a research about drone users' knowledge of the legality for flying drones in their countries. I was wondering if any of you could spare 2 minutes to fill out this questionnaire? It's completely anonymous so we won't collect any of your personal data, all the question is experience or knowledge based. Also we won't be sharing any of your information outside of the research. If you could fill it out I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Link to the questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/dpu0oMgljlJDeSmD3

Sophie

2019-2-8
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Welcome, I have filled out your questionnaire
2019-2-9
Use props
AlphaDog
lvl.3
Italy

Done with pleasure
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tohru. Thank you for choosing DJI and for posting this questionnaire. I hope many will participate and you'll get the best answer for this questionnairehere from our valued DJI Mambers and Customers. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
Tohru
lvl.1

Canada

ShermanFlyer Posted at 2-9 05:58
Welcome, I have filled out your questionnaire

Thank you!
2019-2-9
Use props
Tohru
lvl.1

Canada

AlphaDog Posted at 2-9 06:27
Done with pleasure

Thank you so much!
2019-2-9
Use props
Tohru
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 07:15
Hello and good day Tohru. Thank you for choosing DJI and for posting this questionnaire. I hope many will participate and you'll get the best answer for this questionnairehere from our valued DJI Mambers and Customers. Thank you for your support.

Thank you Stephen! Yes DJI members are the best! I'm so touched by all the positive feedback! Thank you guys so much
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Tohru Posted at 2-9 08:54
Thank you Stephen! Yes DJI members are the best! I'm so touched by all the positive feedback! Thank you guys so much

You are very much welcome Sophie. We are all glad to help you.
2019-2-9
Use props
Doc Ozzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2174482 ft
United States

Sure thing; happy to help.
2019-2-9
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

done
2019-2-9
Use props
Tohru
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you all for your kind responses! By the way are there any drone racers or drone fighters in the house? We are looking for people to phone interview or skype interview XD
2019-2-11
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

answered your questionnaire
2019-2-13
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Did a survey but looked more like market research than like something scientific.
2019-2-13
Use props
Tohru
lvl.1

Canada

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-13 03:59
Did a survey but looked more like market research than like something scientific.

Thank you! Well it's for an entrepreneurship course, we are not doing anything with it tho, it's just to fulfill the requirements of the assignment.
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules