Phantom Flight App Help
693 5 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llfahrenkrog
lvl.1

United States

Could anyone tell me the username and password and IP address for the camera and extender to use the phantom flight app. Thank you!
2015-6-5
Use props
BazzaVMC
lvl.2

Australia

The username is the username you have with your DJI account on the DJI main page http://www.dji.com/ (not the forum), the password will be the password you use to sign in, not sure what you mean by the IP address for the camera and Wi-Fi extender, but once you sign in to the app and have it remember your username and password you won't need to sign in again, after turning on the extender, controller and Phantom  (In that order) go to settings in your device, select Wi-Fi and wait until it shows Phantom (and a series of numbers), connect to that then open the app
2015-6-5
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Since you are in this forum you have signed into DJI and you should now go right in. The user name and password is the same you used to sign in here.
2015-6-6
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Are you talking about the information for the WiFi unit on your controller?  Like you are trying to access it like a standard WiFi router?
2015-6-6
Use props
BazzaVMC
lvl.2

Australia

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-6-6 17:01
Since you are in this forum you have signed into DJI and you should now go right in. The user name a ...

That's strange, for some reason I had to create a new account to access the forum... Maybe I done something wrong with sign up?
2015-6-6
Use props
llfahrenkrog
lvl.1

United States

Thank you all, I appreciate your replys
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules