Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Could not take photos
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CyFA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

In this one flight i made a couple of short timelapses and took a few pictures.
Took some video, tried the HDR, panorama and changed settings from apeture to manual etc.
Flying back that was it, video worked but no matter if i pressed the remote to take a photo or the screen ... it would not do anything.
The card had space as the video would record.
Back at the office powered all on and again it would not take a photo untill i chaged back and forth a few times to single shot.

Tech and admins any suggestions?

2019-2-8
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

I guess you could reinstall the software on the controller and the drone/batteries.

Good luck.
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2? Then after that, kindly re-link your RC to the Aircraft. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 App. Just make sure to save all files before you uninstall it. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-9
Use props
CyFA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-9 09:00
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2? Then after that, kindly re-link your RC to the Aircraft. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 App. Just make sure to save all files before you uninstall it. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks!
One question.
How do we re-install the Dji Go 4 on the RC?
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CyFA Posted at 2-9 09:16
Thanks!
One question.
How do we re-install the Dji Go 4 on the RC?

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. You can only uninstall the app on your mobile device. If you are using it to control your drone.
2019-2-9
Use props
CyFA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-9 09:36
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. You can only uninstall the app on your mobile device. If you are using it to control your drone.

Thank you, this is what i supposed and posted in this section.
So i guess i am stuck with only the M2P firmware to do and wait to hopefully the developers come to a new RC update soon. Can you please pass this over to the techs?
BTW i asked another question a few days ago with the flights not showing on my mobile device and only on the RC.
Can you kindly have a look in to this please also?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D541%26typeid%3D541

Thanks in advance!
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CyFA Posted at 2-9 10:01
Thank you, this is what i supposed and posted in this section.
So i guess i am stuck with only the M2P firmware to do and wait to hopefully the developers come to a new RC update soon. Can you please pass this over to the techs?
BTW i asked another question a few days ago with the flights not showing on my mobile device and only on the RC.

No worries. I will forward this concern to our R&D department for further help. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules