new osmo firmware/requests
1456 13 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

Hi -

First off, thanks for the updates. Osmo working much better.

Second, please add these in the next firmware:

a) "Horizontal" pan/tilt. Still makes no sense to have to carry around a '3rd' wheel just to move left and right (which I purchased). Should be built into the osmo.
b) Infinite focus ability (so 'everything' is in focus). Makes it easier to take certain types of videos/photos/etc.

Thanks!

2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day djiguy001. Thank you for the suggestion you have provided us. Rest assured that I will forward this suggestion/thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
fans32c3ab54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 594898 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 07:08
Hello and good day djiguy001. Thank you for the suggestion you have provided us. Rest assured that I will forward this suggestion/thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

Hi Stephen,

I would love to see AEB, NightShot (as in promo video), the ability to remove the DJI watermarks from StoryMode videos (Mimo),

Great little camera, very happy with it!
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans32c3ab54 Posted at 2-9 07:17
Hi Stephen,

I would love to see AEB, NightShot (as in promo video), the ability to remove the DJI watermarks from StoryMode videos (Mimo),

Thank you for the additional information. I will also forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2019-2-9
Use props
Bergofprey
lvl.1
United States

Hi Stephen,

Love the new update!

I would like to see a pan lock feature. It would be helpful to not have to worry about keeping your hand completely still while getting certain shots that require no pan or tilt (which are most shots for me personally).

Also, would be nice to have an option to turn off autofocus - to keep whatever focus the camera has at that time. Then you wouldn't have to worry about any shots pulsing in and out of focus at random spots; as few and far between as that is, it still does happen sometimes.

Thanks!
2019-2-9
Use props
Bergofprey
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 07:54
Thank you for the additional information. I will also forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

Love the new update!

I would like to see a pan lock feature. It would be helpful to not have to worry about keeping your hand completely still while getting certain shots that require no pan or tilt (which are most shots for me personally).

Also, would be nice to have an option to turn off autofocus - to keep whatever focus the camera has at that time. Then you wouldn't have to worry about any shots pulsing in and out of focus at random spots; as few and far between as that is, it still does happen sometimes.

Thanks!
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bergofprey Posted at 2-9 16:25
Hi Stephen,

Love the new update!

Hello and good day Bergofprey. Thank you for the information you have shared. I will forward this information as well to our DJI R&D Team. Thank you for supporting DJI.
2019-2-9
Use props
Mickey_xx
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 16:27
Hello and good day Bergofprey. Thank you for the information you have shared. I will forward this information as well to our DJI R&D Team. Thank you for supporting DJI.

Yes please, a pan lock feature like every other gimbal has! (that's also what we're talking about in the yaw-lock topic as well).

I totally agree with Bergofprey. Tilt + Pan + Rotation lock (all together) is an absolute must for a gimbal
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mickey_xx Posted at 2-9 16:33
Yes please, a pan lock feature like every other gimbal has! (that's also what we're talking about in the yaw-lock topic as well).

I totally agree with Bergofprey. Tilt + Pan + Rotation lock (all together) is an absolute must for a gimbal

Hello and good day Mickey_xx. I have already forwarded the request given. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
John Baxter
lvl.2

United Kingdom

The option to check which format selected ie  .MOV or .MP4  without the need for a phone.  

Same for checking if RAW setting enabled without phone connected.
2019-2-15
Use props
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

Agree with all above. Another thing is I don't like the fact that we have to buy wireless module separately. If you mean the size of OP, then Gopro Hero 7 can have wireless built-in, why not Osmo Pocket?
2019-2-16
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans32c3ab54 Posted at 2-9 07:17
Hi Stephen,

Agree, whole heartedly ( making it a valentine's wish! )

Gotta get an option to remove watermark AND allow me to add my own custom watermark.  (tired of poachers not giving credit to my work)

2019-2-16
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 07:08

Thanks Stephen!!  Make sure it gets out of R&D and into the " Implementation Team "  :-)
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

WebParrot Posted at 2-16 10:47
Thanks Stephen!!  Make sure it gets out of R&D and into the " Implementation Team "  :-)

Hello and good day WebParrot. Thank you for the follow up. I have already forwarded this thread to out DJI R&D Team. Rest assured that our R&D Team will definitely check this issue. Thank you for your all your insights and for supporting DJI.
2019-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules