Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Everyone

I thought I would add a post in here regarding the DJI Affiliate and review program as I seen this new opportunity from DJI.

For those of you who don’t know I run a small YouTube channel (MadRC) and have been a member of the DJI Affiliate program for quite a long time now, I have been luckily to have been able to take part in some of these Test and Review opportunity’s now and then with DJI and wanted to share some info on the program with you.

The DJI affiliate program has been a vital part of me being able to run my channel and continue to help people over the last few years, it allows users to support my channel and me by purchasing via the links and this help me to continue to be able to purchase products to talk about. Contrary to popular believe most people are not making thousands or $/£ getting loads of free products to review on YouTube, most of us are scratching by and actually loose money doing this.What the DJI Affiliate program does is help me continue this obsession and continue to be able to fund things to look at and buy products to talk about.  

The Test and Review program is a really good extension of the Affiliate scheme and it allows normal users to get access to products they may not usually be able too, I have seen many people get an opportunity to test over the years, it’s not just the large influencers or channels and last year with the Mavic Air test there were several people who were just normal regular posters got involved and was sent one to review.   

So don't just think it’s the big channels or the people who have 10s of thousands of subscribers that they are looking for, DJI has always supported normal users with this,

In all the tests I have been involved in DJI have always be helpful and very easy to deal with, you get sent the product, you try it and then they arrange to collect it once the test is over, all you have to do is take a look and share your thoughts, there really is nothing not to like about it.  

Overall with regards to the affiliate program I can honestly say if it was stopped tomorrow I would be shutting my channel down as I simply could not continue without it, I have always tried to ensure people know the links are affiliate ones and participate within the rules, overall I continue to thank DJI for running this program as I do feel it’s a great way for people to either do what I do or have a way of generating income.  

Creative people need ways of doing creative things and funding that, you could be a YouTube reviewer, a drone blog or just someone who makes outstanding content with your DJI product. no one should ever be sorry or apologise for receiving something back for providing a service and the DJI Affiliate program does that for me.  

I was lucky that I was able to take a look at the OSMO Pocket a few weeks ago and have just returned it actually, its a fantastic little device it really is and I have a number of other videos to post yet however if you would like to see my unboxing and overview of the OSMO Pocket please see below and I strongly suggest you enter and see if you can take part and take a look your self.

More info on the affiliate program

Good Luck Everyone.

Thanks

Mad.

2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mad_Angler1. Thank you for sharing this unboxing video of the DJI Osmo Pocket and thank you for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video! Thanks for sharing!
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice video, thanks for the overview.
2019-2-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-2-13
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

I for one was instantly interested in the opportunity to put my name in the hat for this... as a "normal user" and had been posting my Affiliate links for months to friends and families and on my social networks I am a member.  When I filled out the request, I noticed the "100" clicks and thought for sure that wouldn't be a problem.  I went to my DJI GO 4 app and see no clicks.  I immediately chose a link and sent to my friends... all click and many reported they got an message that the item was not viable.  I went back to review that the clicks were being registered and again nothing.  Not happy thinking my efforts were for not... I know not totally for nothing, because I do want others to learn and experience all the amazing products and fun hobby DJI brings; just wished I'd gotten credit where it was do.  
2019-3-8
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I truly appreciate your candor and the time you've taken to summarize your experience. .... Truly...  At the end of the third paragraph you write, "...most of us are scratching by and actually loose money doing this."  How are you -most of you- managing to lose money?  Is there a cash investment or outlay that has occurred, or been required?  It certainly obvious that there's an investment of time to familiarize, test, video, edit, and publish material, but that's not what I'd think of as loss.  Any of those financial 'traps' that you could share could be helpful (as well) to others considering the affiliate path to happiness and financial ruin ;-)  
2019-3-9
Use props
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 3-9 05:42
I truly appreciate your candor and the time you've taken to summarize your experience. .... Truly...  At the end of the third paragraph you write, "...most of us are scratching by and actually loose money doing this."  How are you -most of you- managing to lose money?  Is there a cash investment or outlay that has occurred, or been required?  It certainly obvious that there's an investment of time to familiarize, test, video, edit, and publish material, but that's not what I'd think of as loss.  Any of those financial 'traps' that you could share could be helpful (as well) to others considering the affiliate path to happiness and financial ruin ;-)

What I mean by loosing money is on a YT channel for instance, I often buy things to try and test and talk about that I would not ordinarily use my self,I then sell them on or give them away, I’m constantly buying equipment to just be able to do it, cameras, lenses, lighting, bags, while this is capital outlay it’s not a business so it’s constantly a game of making sure you have what you need.

My point is really there is an assumption that everyone on YT or channels gets everything for free or that that that are making loads of AF and Ads.  

For me this really as hobby as much as anything and the AF scheme really helps me with it to be able to upgrade or buy accessories to show and talk a about
2019-3-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 07:06
Hello and good day Mad_Angler1. Thank you for sharing this unboxing video of the DJI Osmo Pocket and thank you for your support.

Steven, Posts #9 & #10 are the Spammers from India (again)
2019-3-10
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Great review and information. Thanks for sharing.
2019-3-10
Use props
Carolinewebb
New

India

Great tutorial post about DJI OSMO Pocket Unbox, Setup and Overview that too in form of video to understand the DJI Affiliate and review program better.
Caroline,
http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk/
2019-3-10
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Hey Mad, thanks very much for a very informative review. Looking forward too the next one.
2019-3-10
Use props
joedenly
New

India

unboxing video is really helpful.
2019-3-11
Use props
joedenly
New

India

unboxing video is really helpful.
2019-3-11
Use props
joedenly
New

India

Thanks for sharing the video as i am very helpful from such solutions, https://errorcode0x.com/error-code-0x80070002/ helped me to get the knowledge of this.
2019-3-11
Use props
aoltech
New

India

Hello;  it is nice to hear your thought & about your youtube channel, in short just wanted to say it was good to read your post, keep posting and updating the readers.
Note to readers: If you require any tech support via remote access then explore AOL Tech.
2019-3-16
Use props
bradleydavison
New

Pakistan

Top-tier experts from ExamOut.co's team have prepared Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer (WI23) Integration-Architecture certification questions and answers that will guarantee success on the test in the first attempt. Salesforce certifications are highly regarded IT credentials that enable professionals to pass the Integration Architecture Designer exam on the first try. https://www.examout.co/Integration-Architect-exam.html
2023-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules