Gimbal Dial?
2282 7 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MBR Photo
lvl.1
United States

Hey all - So I just added a Mavic  to teh hanger coming from a Phantom Pro.  The new smart controller won't allow for adjusting the gimbal up or down using the left dial, only if I use my finger on the screen...  What am I missing?  How can I gety the left dial gimbal control back?
Thanks!
2019-2-9
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

I find that the dial, well, actually the gimbal reacts very slowly and I do mean very.  I'm not sure how to "fix" that.  
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to update the firmware of your Smart Remote controller? If yes, I would recommend re-linking the Smart Remote Controller to the aircraft again to see if that would help. It would be better if we could provide a short video of this situation if the problem persists. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-2-10
Use props
MBR Photo
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 14:34
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to update the firmware of your Smart Remote controller? If yes, I would recommend re-linking the Smart Remote Controller to the aircraft again to see if that would help. It would be better if we could provide a short video of this situation if the problem persists. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi, yes.  All firmware up to date and have connected and reconnected to the drone.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MBR Photo Posted at 2-10 15:59
Hi, yes.  All firmware up to date and have connected and reconnected to the drone.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know if it still not working? Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if the gimbal will not really react when using the gimbal dial wheel? Thank you.
2019-2-11
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Try the 5 way button by pushing it up or down. I had similar issue as it stayed on the one side after using the screen to move the camera and couldn't re-center it.
Hope it helps
2019-2-13
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

check to be sure your in Follow mode and not FPV
2019-2-13
Use props
Siavash Derakhshandeh
New

United States

Hello.
I have the same issue. I bought the smart controller but noticed that the gimbal dial not working right and smoot. When i wanna up and down the camera didnt react smooth i have to push it to end to react. Please help me
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules