Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Jerky or obstructed footage
724 10 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

My video is distorted (lines across screen) when I replay it on the windows player and on the realone player it is real jerky. I know some of the jerkyness is due to my inexperience but it does not flow.  Thank you. I'm using a Sandisk ultra 64 gb xc micro.Any suggestions.
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to hear about that. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Does it happen both in the SD card and live-feed? Can you please provide a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. You can also try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Let see if this will work. Thanks.
2019-2-9
Use props
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-9 11:51
Hi, we're sorry to hear about that. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Does it happen both in the SD card and live-feed? Can you please provide a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. You can also try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Let see if this will work. Thanks.

Installing dropbox might be a few.
2019-2-9
Use props
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtnv81wp82ta6ys/DJI_0002.MOV?dl=0  

Only happens on SD card. Thank you
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sonnyrolex Posted at 2-9 13:36
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtnv81wp82ta6ys/DJI_0002.MOV?dl=0  

Only happens on SD card. Thank you

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Can you please try to reformat your SD card? Can I also have a picture of your SD card so I can check if this is compatible? Thanks.
2019-2-9
Use props
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-9 14:55
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Can you please try to reformat your SD card? Can I also have a picture of your SD card so I can check if this is compatible? Thanks.

F313AB78-9936-4E53-94F3-44F0C7D503B1.png
2019-2-9
Use props
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

Sonnyrolex Posted at 2-9 16:51
[Image]

Already reformatted card and no luck
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sonnyrolex Posted at 2-9 16:52
Already reformatted card and no luck

Can you please try to use different SD card? Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
2019-2-9
Use props
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

Tried another card and same thing.. I just ordered the one pictured below
80D4BE6E-8C5F-436B-8E86-0BD94C787108.png
2019-2-9
Use props
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

Still have the same problem. What to do now?
2019-2-13
Use props
Sonnyrolex
lvl.1
United States

I just played the dropbox video that i posted earlier and the video is fine...How is that?
At home My video is distorted (lines across screen) when I replay it on the windows player and on the realone player it is real jerky. I know some of the jerkyness is due to my inexperience but it does not flow.
2019-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules