Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Knowledge Quiz
4964 17 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZachC2009
lvl.1
United States

I have tried to take the knowledge quiz on my new smart controller but it kept giving me an error message and now it just gives me a blank white screen that says DJI Knowledge Quiz on the top left. Please help won’t let me fly my drone.
2019-2-9
Use props
fans9c9b32af
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem and no help from DJI on this ongoing problem. I have managed to get rid of it sometimes by powering off the remote and restarting leaving the drone on.
I always start the drone first also to help eliminate the problem. But sometimes it still returns. They need to just eliminate the quiz. It is really stupid and totally unnecessary.
2019-2-10
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is actually necessary you wouldn't believe how many pilots out there that don't know the basic rule, DJI just need to address the problem.
2019-2-10
Use props
JPilotR
First Officer
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I havent' received my SC yet. So you have to complete a knowledge quiz before you fly? I don't recall doing this with the regular controller with DJI GO 4. Is this a new thing or did I just miss something on my standard controller?

And just to clarify, I have no problem with a knowledge quiz required to initiate the aircraft (once though please per my account, not every time I fly). Think it is a safe thing, but at the same time, I don't think it should be pivotal in your ability to fly the drone or not with only one try. If you get too many wrong answers, can you retake the quiz so you learn the rules and eventually get it all correct? Would hate to think it is a one time on/off deal?
2019-2-10
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JPilotR Posted at 2-10 08:53
I havent' received my SC yet. So you have to complete a knowledge quiz before you fly? I don't recall doing this with the regular controller with DJI GO 4. Is this a new thing or did I just miss something on my standard controller?

And just to clarify, I have no problem with a knowledge quiz required to initiate the aircraft (once though please per my account, not every time I fly). Think it is a safe thing, but at the same time, I don't think it should be pivotal in your ability to fly the drone or not with only one try. If you get too many wrong answers, can you retake the quiz so you learn the rules and eventually get it all correct? Would hate to think it is a one time on/off deal?

" If you get too many wrong answers, can you retake the quiz so you learn the rules and eventually get it all correct? Would hate to think it is a one time on/off deal?"

Correct, it was introduced about a year ago, and needs to be done once for each multirotor you own, and can be done as many times as required until passing, then that's it. Should take you about two minutes on each device.

It was introduced to make high proportion of new buyers (about 70%) aware that there were rules and regulations governing multirotor use.
2019-2-10
Use props
ZachC2009
lvl.1
United States

fans9c9b32af Posted at 2-10 06:03
I have the same problem and no help from DJI on this ongoing problem. I have managed to get rid of it sometimes by powering off the remote and restarting leaving the drone on.
I always start the drone first also to help eliminate the problem. But sometimes it still returns. They need to just eliminate the quiz. It is really stupid and totally unnecessary.

I bought a back up normal Mavic 2 controller and was able to take the quiz on my phone now just waiting for a good day to see if that cleared up the issue.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what is the current firmware version of your Smart Remote controller? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.
2019-2-10
Use props
fanscfe56473
New

United Kingdom

This issue is a complete pain, I’ve got the same problem, updated to new firmware via WiFi problem was present thought maybe update was bad so then updated with assistant and the problem is still there, I literally have to shut down the controller to get back into the app. £549 for an absolutely useless controller
2019-2-10
Use props
JPilotR
First Officer
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2-10 10:39
" If you get too many wrong answers, can you retake the quiz so you learn the rules and eventually get it all correct? Would hate to think it is a one time on/off deal?"

Correct, it was introduced about a year ago, and needs to be done once for each multirotor you own, and can be done as many times as required until passing, then that's it. Should take you about two minutes on each device.

Very good to hear and thanks for the clarification. Best to let people learn the rules before they fly! :-)
2019-2-10
Use props
ZachC2009
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 11:32
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what is the current firmware version of your Smart Remote controller? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.

I am running 1.0.360
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ZachC2009 Posted at 2-11 10:29
I am running 1.0.360

May I verify does the issue happen every single time or just once? Could you please give us specific time when it happened so that we can check the server? Thank you in advance.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanscfe56473 Posted at 2-10 13:36
This issue is a complete pain, I’ve got the same problem, updated to new firmware via WiFi problem was present thought maybe update was bad so then updated with assistant and the problem is still there, I literally have to shut down the controller to get back into the app. £549 for an absolutely useless controller

Hi there, please check my post in 11#, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-2-12
Use props
Martin798
New

United Kingdom

just a short update having not been able to fix the error code problem with taking test as many others have exsperianced I am returning my controller to jessops tomorrow not good not happy and a complete waist of money and time,i suggest you don't buy one until problems with it are sorted out. Is there a way to reset to factory so as to delete all personal info before sending back
2019-2-17
Use props
Famine
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem Error: 800 page not found followed by a blank page if Ok clicked and then a restart of the controller to get it to function again.

Controller - DJI Smart Controller
App: 4.3.12
Remote Controller: 01.00.0360
Mavic 2 Pro
Aircraft 01.00.0300

WIFI is connected and Controller linked to aircraft

Happens every time
2019-2-17
Use props
djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT
lvl.1

United States

Famine Posted at 2-17 10:33
I have the same problem Error: 800 page not found followed by a blank page if Ok clicked and then a restart of the controller to get it to function again.

Controller - DJI Smart Controller

I have the exact same problem, have tried reverting to the previous firmware and re-updating, no change quiz message still fails every time.

Come on DJI, PLEASE fix this now,  I am a new pilot and completely disappointed with DJI so far!
2019-2-22
Use props
Fazmanicg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19974 ft
  • >>>
United States

Talked to tech support today. He told me to Do a reset to default on the controller.  I politely said that if this is a known issue and it is going to happen again, why would I do that? I would have to customize my settings all over again. He then said I could send it in for repair. Again, I said why? it's not the controller, correct? He said "that's correct" ......... I hung up.
2019-2-25
Use props
Stinny25
lvl.1
United States

I hope you have better luck than me.  I was getting stuck on a quiz screen within the APP too.  It would ask you to take a quiz and when you slected "GO" it would say error not found.  It would not let you enter the app after that error screen.  I emailed support back and forth and had to send it in.  I bought the Mavic 2 Zoom with smart controller from DJI on January 27th and it arrived at my house February 1st.  I had to send the controller off on February 7th and was under the impression they would send me a new one per a supervisor email.  I just got a refurbished smart controller in the mail yesterday and it will not charge past 59%.  Now this controller has to go back!  I have kept all the emails and phone conversations.  It is getting a bit ridiculous! I have asked for the original mavic 2 remote but DJI says they can't do that.   
2019-2-26
Use props
fans76b622a7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 121112 ft
United States

Let’s all enjoy the smart controller “boat anchor” while we wait for DJI to fix this ridiculous quiz problem.  If I buy another drone down the road I am going to remember how we were held hostage over this quiz
2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules